Chapter Seven

Neerav's P.O.V.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I stopped on my track and tried to breath,i then looked at the way ahead of me and then looked at siddarth who was now beside me.
I shook my head and said,"what is she made of?"

After walking for more than 20miles and not resting, Yamini is still not tired.
Seeing me exhausted and with a sad face, Siddarth smiled.

"Why are you smiling? Are you also not tired?" I asked him while taking a seat on one of the stone.

"Guys c'mon, you cant give up now, when only five minutes walk is remaining. Hurry up!" Shouted Yamini from the hilltop.

I sighed and started walking, it is almost morning now, and we had started this journey of going to the place of mission yesterday night.

We reached at the place at the perfect time, the sun had just started to rise.
It spread its golden rays and glittered the whole place.
Infront of us was an old palace but due to the beautiful sun rays,it looked just like new palace.

"Wow! Its amazing view." Said Siddarth.
"I agree,beautiful,"i also commented.

Yamini did not say anything so Siddarth and i looked at her.
After a ten seconds of silence she spoke,"do you think a place beautiful like this can be haunted?"

She is right,but everything is God's creation and no one knows the reason better than him.

We had passed through jungle, walking because no vehicle can pass through.
It was a very densed jungle, then we had also passed through a furious river and all this happened in one night...all thanks to Yamini, if in this mission it was me alone then it would have took me the whole day to reach my destination, but thanks to the speed Yamini made us walk...i was able to see such a beautiful view.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Siddarth's P.O.V.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upon reaching our destination,i started clicking pictures of everything.

"Aur issey dekh(now look at him) he has already started doing his job,Neerav kuch seekh issey(learn from him something),"Yamini spoke.
Neerav laughed and i threw some sand on him,so that he stops making fun.
I know that in our mission it indicates that we have to keep our camera rolling inside the palace not outside but seeing this beautiful view i couldn't stop myself from clicking pictures.

Yamini stopped me from throwing sand on Neerav and led us inside the gate of the palace.

/////////////////////////////////

Yamini's P.O.V.
|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|¤|

I stopped Siddarth from having a fake fight with Neerav and entered inside the gate of the palace. We had to speak to the caretaker of the palace.

Upon entering the gate i felt something, like a kind of force not letting me go inside.
The distance from the gate till the entrance of the palace was not a huge one but as i was walking towards it, i felt that to reach there i have to use all the energy i have. The distance seemed more than it was.

Walking,trying to reach at the entramce drained all my energy and suddenly i fell.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hello readers?
I know i have updated after a really very long time and i really apologise for that.
Actually i have been busy recently and i also can't promise to update frequently.
I would just like you to support me with your votes and lotsa comments...
Love u ol... :) :)

And its first month of the new year...so any resolution?
Anyway wish your 2016 is full of amaxing moments...

And sorry for such short chapter :)