Chapter Three.

Yamini's P.O.V.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up to find the sun already out. I stretched and gave a look to the house i was sleeping at.
It was messy.
I could see Nishant's shirt on the floor, his wet towel on the sofa.
I got up to put the towel for drying and his shirt for washing and then i headed to the kitchen.
Guess what?...... right! I went inside kitchen only to find the used dishes in the sink.
I tell you, boys will always remain boys.

I loved cleanliness. I am a neat freak. Even though back home i had many servants at my feet but still i loved cleaning my room myself.

Now i knew what i had to do, till i get that mission.

******************************

Siddarth's P.O.V.
"^"^"^"^"^"^"^"^"^"^"^"
All of our family friends and i were now at the cemetry for the burial of my bhai and bhabhi.

According to our religion, we first traditionally,wash the body that is done by family members. For the ritual
washing, the deceased's
head should be facing
southward. for the
"abhisegam" (holy bath), the
body is washed in a mixture
of milk, yogurt, ghee
(clarified butter), and
honey. The body may also be
washed in purified water.
While the body is being
washed, those washing
should recite mantras. Once
the body is sufficiently
cleaned, the big toes should
be tied together, the hands
should be placed palm-to-palm
in a position of prayer, and
the body should be shrouded
in a plain white sheet.

We are now at the cemetry near the ganges river. The priest have
build a pyre and
placed both the bodies on the pyre.
I circle the bodies
three times, walking
counter-clockwise so that
the bodies stays on my left, while sprinkling holy water on
the pyre.

Before setting the pyre on fire, i remembered all the happy incidents i spent with bhai and bhabhi.
After the death of our parents, it was bhai who played the role in my life as father and bhabhi who played the role as my mother.
Shruti bhabhi was the typical indian bhabhi who loved her 'devar'(brother-in-law) like her son.
She would always pamper me with love and always cook my favourite food, always be on my side, support me and also save me from my brother's wrath.
I would always play 'holi'(colour festival) with bhabhi.
Bhai hated colours so it was always bhabhi and i.
Even after Adi came into our family, she still loved me more.
I set their pyre on fire and stood there till the pyre was burnt completely.
I was not able to shed even a single tear, it was like this death was too much for me and i did not have enough tears in my body to shed.

After the pyre were burnt, i picked up their ash and kept in a pot. After that i immersed the ash in the ganga river.

Now Adi is my responsibility.

##########

I was walking, from the cemetry to home as it was just a fifteen minute walk away.
Plus, i needed to clear my mind of the things frequently happening in my life.
Since yesterday, am confuse. Is it all reality or a nightmare.
I feel that i will just wake up rightnow.

"Ouch!" Said an old voice.
"I am sorry sir," i apologized for it was totally my fault.

He is totally a strange looking man. He has his hair in a very silver coin colour, with wrinkled skin, potruding grey eyes and puffy cheeks with skinny body. He is shorter than me and is holding a strange way shaped stick and on the top of the stick is a crystal ball.

"It's ok, for what is happening in your life made you thinking and not watching where you going." He,the old man spoke.

"Sorry?" I asked confuse as to how he knew my life is not what i expected to be.