Chapter Six

Yamini's P.O.V.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The rickshaw driver dropped me at the highway, he couldn't drop me to the stated destination cause the driver was scared.

"That place is haunted," that's what the driver said.

Haunted? Hmmm....i knew that my job connected to haunted places so it was not that shocking for me.

Great! Now am walking.
Thank God that i listened to Nishant's amazing speech and went for my comfortable sport shoes.
Otherwise in my classy look, my feet would have hurt after just ten steps.

I re-checked the message to read the name of the destination, hoping that after thirty minutes of walking i might have reached.

I checked around for a sign board or something but just then i saw someone.
He was carrying a bag in his hands and looked freaking scared.

I checked all around and saw that this place is abandoned and completely ruined.

No wonder he is scared.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

Neerav's P.O.V.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I was still waiting, if i see no one around after the next ten minutes then i will go back home and never return for a job like this.

I am freaking scared, this place holds the vibe of horrorness.
Its completely abondoned only the moon-light shining.

Suddenly i felt something on my shoulder.
I shouted and upon turning around i saw that it was the hand of someone,it was a girl's hand.

She started laughing at my scaredness, suddenly a red mercedez stopped and out came a man.
He looks rich.
He walked towards us and introduced himself as Siddarth.
Then the girl introduced herself as Yamini.
She looked excited for this job.
I intoduced myself and then Yamini started asking us question.
I saw that Siddarth was lost so i swiped my fingers infront of his eyes and he snapped from his thoughts.
I raised my eye brow in a questioning manner but he judt shrugged it off.

"So you guys came?" Spoke the nameless old man.
Behind him were tiny little lights.

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Siddarth's P.O.V.
"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"

I wonder where that destination is.
I have been driving for long now.
For sure that the place is out of the city.
I did not wanted any one to know where am going so i sent my driver away and drove to the destination myself.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

This place is a ruined palace.
I also saw two people.
One was a girl and the other a boy.
The girl was laughing at the boy and the boy stood there shocked.

Upon hearing the voice of my car, the girl stopped laughing and both of them looked towards my direction.

I parked my car and walked towards them.
I extended my hands towards the girl and then to the boy, both of them shook back my hand.

I introduced myself,"Siddarth" i just told my first name cause i did not wanted them to know who i really am.

The girl smiled and cheerfully said,"hey am Yamini."
And the boy also said," Neerav" he got dimples when he smiled.

The girl then started asking question to me and Neerav like if we are working for pasar or if we are excited to know what the mission is but i was not paying attention to anything she was saying instead i was looking at her beautiful face.
Even in this dark she looked beautiful, like an angel from above.
She has those mesmerizing and twinkling brown eyes and her lips even though they were moving but they just looked perfect to me.
Damn i dont even know how to describe her but she is just perfect.

"So you guys came?"

I turned towards the voice to see the nameless man.
Behind him were little yellow lights following upon looking properly i saw that those lights were fireflies.

I rolled my eyes at his question while Yamini spoke cheerfully,"ofcourse we had to as you had clearly said that no backing out,right?"

This girl is full of spirit and positivity.
She has a positive aura.
She is full of life.

I smiled at her amd saw a swipe of fingers infront of my eyes.
I blinked and looked at the owners of those fingers and saw Neerav looking at me suspiciously and raised his brow.
I just shrugged my shoulders at him.

The-one-who-doesn't-have-a-name explained our mission to us.

########################

I know it is a late update and am really very sorry for that.
Give your support by voting, commenting and sharing this story among your friends :) :)