Chapter One

Yamini's P.O.V.
""""""""""""""""""""""

Its been two hours since i came here for a job interview.

The place is weird but it looks interesting. More interesting part of this job is that the interview is been taken at night.

There are five more people who have come for the interview. One of them is sweating, i guess he is scared, but why would he be scared? Ohhh! I forgot to describe the interior of this place.

The interior is amazing. I love this place already. The interior gives me the vibe of horrorness.

This company is known as PASAR. It is inside a cave. The place is dimly lit with candles. There are genie lamp hanging on the one side of the wall of the room we were waiting in.

The receptionist looked like she is already dead. The dark circles under her eyes stood out because of her pale complexion like that of Edward in Twilight. She totally looked a zombie due to her walking and talking.

I had got to know about this job from my friend. He knew i would be ready for any job as long as it was fun working.

The man who was sweating was called in for the interview and i wondered if he will get the job, but i internally wished not.

I wanted this job.

It will be fun solving the mysteries. I mean the place itself holds alot of secrets and unfolding secret was my best part of the job.

We were told not to freak out cause it was not their fault that we all came for the interview.

We were given choice for confirming the interview date.
We got emails containing some details about the job although not much was revealed. It stated:

To the job appliers,
Before confirming the date of your interview, we would like to enlighten you with some details and it is possible that you may back out of the interview and the job too.
The details are:
1) the job is risky. It can endanger your life.
2)The job timing are not fixed as they depend on the mission. So you should be available at any given time.
3)You should know how to use a camera.
4)You should not fear. This job needs both physically and mentally strong workers.
5)You have to finish the mission no matter what even if your life is in danger.
6)This is the last detail. You will not be chosen because of your talent or experience instead you will chosen because of your luck and destiny.

We would like you to confirm your acceptance to be interviewed by sending us a feedback through the email.

Salary will be discussed in the interview that is if you confirm to our letter and fix a date with us for the interview.

Although we wouldn't mind at all if you don't confirm.
By PASAR.

The letter was brief but it did not revealed much and it made me more desperate to work for this company.

They did not even reveal the full form of the company. So nobody who had come for interview was aware of the job PASAR offered.

I guess all i could do was wait for my chance and pray that am chosen so that i get to know what kind mission they give.

**********************

Siddarth's P.O.V.
¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤

"How are they doing?" I asked the doctor nervously.

I have been pacing in corridor outside the operation theater like a maniac. I couldn't digest the news i was told five hours before.