^⚠3⚠^

*guess what? SMUT is here 🤩 man, I'll regret this*

*also they're in Second's room due to Red's room having his parrots there plus his pig*

Second pushed Red to a wall smirking at him while red blushes out of embarrassment due to doing this for the first time.

Second kissed Red in the lips and red moaned Second's name, then Second slipped his tongue to Red's mouth which made Red moan again, they kept kissing for 5 minutes until they pulled away for air. Second then kissed Red's neck which make Red sort of yelp and tried to hold back his moans but failed miserably later Second found his tiny weak spot which made Red moan a bit loudly which made Red cover his mouth.

Second stops and tells him that Yellow, Blue, and Green are gone for now then continued to kiss Red's weak spot. A few minutes later Second took off Red's clothes which made Red look away and blushes a lot which made Second smile at him for being so shy, then Second took his clothes off, grabs Red's hand, and pushed him onto his bed, Second got on top of Red's body and kissed him on the lips again, they went for 3 minutes until Second pulled away.

Second then separated Red's leg then puts his d!ck on Red's asshole which made Red gasp and squirm a bit due to the new feeling which Second gave him time for Red to get used to it.

A few minutes went by and Red got used to the new feeling and told Second to continue and Second started to thrust slowly and Red moaned softly.

R: go f-faster please..

Which Second listened and started to thrust faster and Red gasped and moans loudly which made Second go faster, hearing Red's moans was sort of like music to Second. Red was moaning very loudly, then Second hits Red's sweet spot which made Red moan extremely loud.

R: A-AhHhHH!~ R-RiGhT tHerE!~

And Second started to abuse that spot by thrusting that spot and a few seconds later Red came and pants Second continued for a bit more which Red was okay with the Second came in Red's asshole then Second took his dick out of Red's asshole and saw the €um fall out.

Red goes down to the ground, he opens his mouth and puts Second's dick on his mouth which made Second moan, and Red started to go up and down, Second grabs Red's hair which makes Red go more faster, then Second came on Red's mouth which Red pulls away from Second's d!ck, opened his mouth and had the €um fall out of his mouth.

Second picks Red up, brings him to the bathroom to get cleaned off. After taking a bath, they both went on Second's bed, Red hugged Second so did Second and they both fell asleep.

. _.-._.-._-._.-._.+._+._.-._.

Yay, I finished it and I regret this 🤧 but it's worth it 🤩🤩🤩

I hope you enjoyed my SMUT chapter

Have this picture

Bye!!!

Unknown_person is out

Words: 519