5 [ANGST-ish 😜]

[THANK YOU GUYS FOR 581 READS!!!!]

{Again first time doing Angst, only did SMUT}

[This took place after the Herobrine incident]

Red was still upset that Herobrine took over his body and almost killed his friends, right now he was behind the stairs, his place when he needed some alone time, Second and the others didn't know where Red was.

Second was sort of panicking because he couldn't find Red and is worried if something happened to him, Blue was trying to calm Second down but Second kept denying it.

Until Yellow remembered that Red usually goes behind the stairs when he's feeling down. Second then immediately ran to where the stairs were and saw Red sitting.

S = Second 🔶
R = Red 🔴

R: O-Oh, hey Second.. Do you need anything and you scared me.

S: I was trying to find you, I was worried something happened to you

R: why are you caring about me? I thought you guys would hate me for what happened yesterday..

S: why would you think that? It wasn't you at the time, it was something taking control of you.

R: but still, it was taking control of me meaning that it made you guys sort of believe it was my doing

S: Just because it took over you doesn't mean we'll hate you just for that.

[Conversation is over]

Then Second hugged Red gently so Red can sort of process of what just happened. Red flinched a bit at the sudden hug but Red hugged him back.

After a few seconds pass the others came [wondering why it took them so long] and joined into the hug which made Red's heart melt due to the affection and started to cry out of happiness.

Ever since that day Red never went back to that spot and had fun with Second, Green, Yellow, and Blue.

. _.-._-._.+._-._.-._.-._.-

WOO I FINISHED 🎉🎉

Hope y'all enjoyed it

Have this picture and again it doesn't belong to me

Unknown_person out

Words: 334