^⚠7⚠^ {SMUT}

ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR 3.4K READS, I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR ENJOYING THIS SM ❤❤💕💕
.-._.-_.-_.-
Here we go again with the SMUT thingy 🥲

Gotta cringe and regret this 😇
. _-._.-._.-_.+.

(Also Yellow, Green, and blue are gone from the house or something, to visit purple and Mango I guess 😼) this time their at Second and Red are at Red's.
------------
Made this because charmpod wanted me to make more SMUT so yeah 🙃

._.-.._-._-._

Second had pin Red to the wall, Second was being flirty and Red was blushing heavily because of it. Second kept teasing Red by having his head near Red's neck with his breath making Red have shiver go down his spine.

Second then kissed Red's neck and also licked it which made Red moan slightly. Second then moved red to the bed, where he laid Red down on the bed, on his back. Second continued to kiss Red's neck.

Red-🔴
Second-🧡

🔴: Oh my gosh... Second..

🧡: You're enjoying it aren't you?

🔴: yeah.. I am..

Second smirked, kissing Red in the lips while he slowly took off Red's shirt. When he finished taking Red's shirt off, he started to kiss his torso and stomach.

Then, Second's hand went under Red's pants and to his cock which Red gasps and moan slightly. Second started to stroke it for a bit.

🧡: my gosh Red. You're just too beautiful.

Second had said. Second continues to stroke Red's cock. Red arched a bit forward letting Second to continue stroking it, which Second took a bit advantage of.

(A tiny timeskip)

Second then pulled Red's pants off, and then took his off. He turned Red around where his butt was showing right in front of him. He grabbed his cock and slowly puts it in Red's hole.

This made Red gasp and grip onto the bed sheets. He squirmed a bit. But Second told him it's okay. And fully entered and waited until Red told him to continue.

Red told him to continue, and Second thrusted slowly, Red was moaning softly.

🔴: Please... More faster..

Which Second got it and went a bit more faster, then Red moaned a bit more louder.

(A another tiny timeskip)

Second was pounding into Red while Red was a moaning mess. Red was near to release.

🔴: S-SeCoNd! i'm AbOuT tO- AgH!~

Second heard him and continued to pound into him with all the stamina he could use. Red then released. Second took his cock out of Red.

Then Second picked Red up, bringing him to the restroom to clean each other up. After that they went back inside Red's room, got in his bed and fell asleep with each other.

{After that, Red couldn't walk for like 4 days straight. Don't ask}

.-._.-._.-_.-._.-._.-.

THANK YOU ALL FOR ENJOYING THIS BOOK I MADE OUT OF BOREDOM BUT I'LL KEEP MAKING MORE CHAPTERS IF MY DUMBASS WANTS TO FEEL MOTIVATED.

Blade, My beloved 💕

Blade, My beloved 💕

Sheepyhead.'s out

Words: 498