Chapter 28: Lie Detector (Part 2)

"Alright cariño, you still haven't answered my question. Do you picture you and I being together forever?" Berlin asked with a smirk.

"Hm, do I?" Seoul said with a mischievous grin on her face.

Berlin looked at her with no emotions, but was hoping that she'd picture the same thing as he did.

"I'm joking. Yes, I do." She answered.

Everyone was just waiting for a response from the lie detector, once again.

But it took longer then usual.

"Why isn't it answering?" Palermo looked at Helsinki.

"It is sometimes like that." Helsinki simply replied.

"Yeah, but not as long..." Nairobi looked weirdly.

"I am literally going to throw this cute machine out of the window if it doesn't answer." Seoul muttered.

"Don't you picture the same thing, Seoul?" Berlin asked her once again. It was rare that he'd say her city name, when he says it to her, it is not a good sign.

"Yes! I do picture the same thing, Berlin." She replied once again.

And the machine finally answered.

It said the bing sound.

She answered truthfully.

"See? I do picture the same thing." She leaned on Berlin's lap, just lying there.

Berlin slightly smiled, rubbing her head as she was lying down on his lap. "Who's turn it is now?"

"It's Nairobi's turn!" Tokyo grinned.

"And my turn to ask!!" Seoul got up immediately.

"Go on, girl!" Nairobi put her hand on the machine.

"Do you have feelings for anyone from the gang?" Seoul giggled.

"No. I don't." Nairobi answered confidently. But then she got shocked by the machine.

Tokyo and Seoul looked at each other, gasping and smirking.

"Helsinki, this lie detector must be broken." Nairobi told him.

"I don't think so, Nairobi." Helsinki said.

"It's okay to have feelings for someone, Nairobi." Seoul giggled.

"Seriously I don't. But it means drinking time!" She took a shot of Tequila. "Anyways. Stockholm, put your hand on the machine."

Stockholm shyly smiled and puts her hand in the machine. "Spit the question out, Nairobi!"

"Would you enjoy kissing Denver after he just ate garlic?" Nairobi asked.

"What the fuck is that kind of a question? Nairobi, you're asking a vegan woman." Bogotá butted in.

"Well, the fuck you want me to ask her that's dirty? She's probably the most innocent one out of all of us!" Nairobi took another shot.

"But I can be vegan for you, my love." Bogotá smirked.

"Uhm, not even with the ten-foot pole, honey." Nairobi looked at him.

"She wants it." He simply said.

"Alright... Stockholm, go ahead answer the question." The Professor said.

"Yes. I would probably..." Stockholm smiled shyly at Denver. But then she got shocked.

Everyone gasped.

"She's not innocent after all, hm?" Palermo chuckled.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss!" Seoul said as Denver just ate garlic bread.