Chapter 29: Surprise

He leaned to her ear. "I loved seeing you dance, cariño. After the party, do you want to dance for me?" He whispered in a seductive way.

"Do you want me to lap dance for you?" She asked.

"Even better." He replied.

"Well, in your dreams." She chuckled, rubbing his cheek.

"You look very stunning in that dress." He spun her around.

"Why, thank you." She giggled.

"That I might end up ripping it off of you." He whispered.

"Funny."

After a half an hour of dancing, the gang decided to end the party to get some sleep, as they had to do something important.

Berlin and Seoul entered their bedroom, drunk.

"I'm too tired to change into my pyjamas." Seoul laid down on the bed.

"Come on, get up." Berlin got on top of her and started tickling her sides, as he lifted her up onto his lap.

"Okay, okay!" She laughed, but then she leaned on his shoulder, resting on it.

"I was expecting you to seduce me again, like you did our first day of Toledo." He chuckled, as he hugged her.

"What do you want me to seduce you, Señor?" She smirked.

"Do whatever you want." Berlin smirked at her. He did want her to seduce him but, wouldn't admit it.

"Alright." She slowly started unbuttoning his white shirt.

His shirt was opened, she just looked at him, drunk eyes, slowly kissing him.

He gently held her cheek, while kissing her back. His hands went to the zipper of her black dress, unzipping it.

Seoul broke the kiss, got up from the bed, giving him a mischievous smile.

Then she walked over to his wardrobe and took his dark green night robe. "Come on, change." She chuckled.

"Aha? Now you're the one teasing?" He asked, as he stood up.

"Indeed. Look, I already help you unbuttoning your shirt." She laid down on the bed. "Well, I'll just sleep in this." She took his pillow and cuddled it.

Berlin finally finished changing and turned to her wardrobe, finding her pyjamas. "Get up."

Seoul yawned. "Can you take it off?" She lifted her arms up, waiting for him take her black dress off.

"You're not a child are you?" Berlin said.

"Then I'll sleep in this then." She laid back down."

"Cariño..." He pulled her back up and lifted her dress up, taking it off. "Now change." As he went to lay down, getting comfortable in the bed.

"Fine." She stood up, taking her bra off and changing into her pyjamas. "I forgot how comfortable pyjamas are." She said lying down next to him.

"That's what their for."

~~~

3AM

Seoul woke up as she heard Denver and Stockholm arguing about something, but she couldn't figure it out.

Then she turned to face her husband side, as she was sleeping at the edge of the bed.

"Oh, you're awake too, cariño?" Berlin said in a tiredly voice.

"Mhm..." She yawned. "What are they fighting about?"

"Denver doesn't want Stockholm in the heist." Berlin said.