A Special Birthday Gift

6 July,

Mahi was sitting in his room, refreshing the golden memories by watching a album that Yuvi gave him on his birthday when they became best friends. He never expect that Yuvi will give him a gift like this. It has all the photos that they capture together with the team. He funnily says if they will not be together in future then he can see it to refresh all the memories and he just laughs out. Little did he know that all his words will be true in future and he actually needs the album to refresh their old golden days. He was not a type of person who waits for his birthday but after joining the team, he started waiting for his birthday every year.
He still remembers how more than him his best friend was excited for the day. He loves how he got all his big brothers attention. He loves being the elder brother of the team but still his heart somewhere craves for again being a younger brother. He misses the attention, care and love of his dada, Sachin paaji, jammy bhai, the pranks and bike rides of his friends.
Tomorrow is his birthday and how badly he wants to spend time with his old team.

Sakshi who was waiting for her devars who are coming for their Mahi bhai's birthday, notices Mahi and feels bad seeing him like this. She knows Mahi loves his kiddo but right now he wants his elder brother and his best friends with him.

The current team with their families came to Ranchi to surprise their bhai on his birthday. After they reach home, Vi continuously presses the bell while Harry starts shouting while their wives are seeing them with a done look on their face....

Anushka:- Vi it takes some time to open the gate, can't you wait for a minute.

Natasha:- And Harry you also stop shouting, even the dogs are thinking now who is the new guy giving competition to them.

Ritika:- Stop eating Sammy's choclate Ro. You know handling kids is easy as compared to you guys.

And after hearing this Jaddu starts his famous laughter while Reeva starts searching something on her phone. Anuska notices this and ask her...

Anushka:- Reeva what are you searching??

Reeva:- I'm actually searching for classes that can teach our husbands how to behave like humans.
Before anyone says something Sakshi open the door...

Everyone starts saying hi hello to Sakshi while she also replies sweetly. Mahi and Ziva also came at that time and meets everyone. After sometime Sonu and his family also came to Ranchi to celebrate his best friend's birthday.

In evening,
Boys are decorating the hall for the celebration while their wives are just seeing the nonsense and fighting that is going on the name of decoration while the children are playing in Ziva's room. The ladies are sure that their kids can do better decoration than their fathers.

Vi:- Harry, why are you decorating the wall with white and pink balloons.

Harry:- Why isn't it looking beautiful.

Ro:- No way.

Harry:- Why??

Jinks:- Because it is looking like we are going to celebrate a little girl's birthday.

Jaddu:- Harry you sit down and now see what Sir Ravindra Jadeja does.

Ash:- Not at all, we have to decorate this hall for Mahi bhai's birthday not for Halloween Day.

All this chaos stopped when they hear Taal se Taal Mila in background. And then Shreyas says that it plays by mistake, he was actually searching for some songs for tonight. The hall was looking like a strong storm had hit it.
Suddenly they hear a girl crying so Vi shouted...

Vi:- Shreyas now what type of music is this??

Shreyas:- Arey but I didn't play anything.

And that's when they notice Gracia is crying.