My Heart Beats For You

After MS Dhoni: The Untold Story was released.

Mahi and Ziva are gone for a walk in the garden whereas, Sakshi was scrolling through Instagram to see the reaction of the people about the movie. She was very happy that people are loving the movie and now the people will know that he was not born lucky, In fact he worked hard to achieve the position where he was standing today.

That's when her eyes caught the attention of some posts which are about her. She was excited to see her name but her excitement flew away when she read the post...

Some people are comparing her and Priyanka saying that Priyanka was with Mahi when he didn't achieve anything big but Sakshi came after he earned fame and money. They are saying that Mahi married her because he feels pity on her.

After reading the posts, tears start flowing from her eyes. All the ifs and buts starts coming in her mind. Did Mahi really feel pity on her. Does he leave her if he has to choose between Priyanka and her. Her thoughts are broken by Ziva's voice so she quickly wipes her tears and hurriedly goes to the kitchen.

Mahi and Ziva are back from their  walk only to find Sakshi making food in the kitchen. They both go and freshen up and come to the dining table.

While eating, Ziva and Mahi are teasing each other while eating whereas Sakshi was just playing with her food. When Mahi notices it he asks...

Mahi:- Sakshi what happened, why are you not eating??

Sakshi:- Nothing it's just I'm not hungry. You guys continue.

And Sakshi gets up from her place and goes to her room.

Ziva:- Dad, why is mumma looking so upset??

Mahi:- Don't worry Zii I'll see her, you finish your food and go to sleep.

Ziva:- Ok Dad!!

After eating mahi serves some food on the plate and goes to their room and finds Sakshi reading a book so he keeps the plate on the table and sits in front of her.

Mahi:- Sakshi what happened, why are you looking so upset??

Sakshi:- Nothing Mahi, I'm fine.

Mahi:- Oh, that's why you are reading the book upside down.
Mahi took the book from her and put it on the side table and holds her hand and asked...

Mahi:- Sakshi I know there is something troubling you. Plz tell me what happened??

After hearing Mahi, tears started flowing from her eyes.

Mahi:- Sakshi what happened why are you crying?? Plz tell me now you are scaring me.

Sakshi:- Mahi can I ask you something?

Mahi:- Yes, of course

Sakshi:- Did you marry me just because you feel pity on me. Suppose if you have to choose between me and Priyanka will you leave me.

Mahi was shocked to hear the questions, he was thinking of the reasons why Sakshi asked this question. But Sakshi thinks that all those posts were true that's why Mahi is not saying anything. She starts panicking thinking what if Mahi leaves her, no this can't be true

Sakshi:- Mahi please don't leave me. Believe me I'm not with you for your money and fame, I...

Mahi:- Sakshi plz calm down I'm not leaving you. First stop crying and drink this water.

After drinking water, sakshi calms down a little bit that's when Mahi asks...

Mahi:- Sakshi now tell me where these questions suddenly came from??

Sakshi:- Woh some people are commenting on Instagram.

Mahi:- So their words matter more to you than mine.

Sakshi:- No Mahi it's not true. Plz don't say that.

Mahi:- Then what should I say Sakshi. I want to spend my life with you that's why I  marry you not because I feel pity on you. I know I love Priyanka and still miss her but now just as a friend. Sakshi you're my present and will be my future and My past will never affect it, you know why because My Heart Beats for you only. You know that it's hard for me to put my feelings into words but that doesn't mean that I didn't love you. You and Ziva are my world, my comfort place, my everything. Whenever I feel depressed, just seeing you guys laughing makes my tension go away. You know Sakshi you've given me the best gift and that is Ziva. I can't even imagine my life without you guys. I need your support in every step of my life. And whether you want it or not you have to bear me not only in this life but every life.

Sakshi was overwhelmed after hearing Mahi's confession and felt stupid for thinking like this.

Sakshi:- I'm sorry Mahi, I was so stupid to think like this. I'm really sorry.

Mahi:- No worries, just leave this overthinking job for cheeku and come on now eat your food .

Mahi feeds her with her own hands while teasing Sakshi about how her whole makeup is destroyed because of crying. While Mahi was laughing, she thanked God for sending him into her life.

Thanks for reading,
Plz vote and comment ♥️