Brother's Day

In afternoon,
                        Indian Team Players are in London enjoying their time with each other after defeating England in their home.

Dada is talking with his wife while Jammy Bhai is engrossed in his book and Sachin paaji is watching a movie.
Youngsters were enjoying in different room. Zak is sleeping, Sonu and Bhajji were finding best places to explore, Ashu is telling some jokes to Gauti and Viru which they are listening with a bored look on their face. In all these chaos no one notices the absent persons. That's when Bhajji notices and ask...

Bhajji:- Guys where are our Romeo and Juliet?

Ashu:- I called them but they told me that they are tired and going to sleep.

Sonu:- Don't you guys feel something wrong??

Viru:- Yes let's go and see what they are doing.

All of them goes to Mahi- Yuvi room as they are staying with each other. When Bhajji opens the door, the room was in complete silence it clearly means that Yuvi- Mahi were not in the room. They look at each other in horror because the main problem is now who will tell the seniors. Zak was going to say something when they hear a voice and gulps listening it. They turn and find Dada looking at them suspiciously.

Dada:- What are you all doing here??

Bhajji:- Woh Dada we were getting bored by sitting in the room so thought to take a walk.

Dada:- Okay but where are Mahi and Yuvi??

Sonu:- They are sleeping.

Everyone facepalms hearing him while Dada ask...

Dada:- Really let me check

Dada was going in the room but stops hearing Sachin and Jammy bhai's voices.

Jammy:- What's going on guys??

Dada:- Nothing just going to check on Mahi and Yuvi.

Dada enters the room and find no one he came back and ask...

Dada:- Where are Mahi and Yuvi. They are not in the room.

Jammy:- What?? Sonu tell me where they are both.

Sonu:- We don't know bhai

Sachin:- Relax guys, let's call them and ask.

Dada tried Yuvi's no. but it was coming off so he tried Mahi's no. which was ringing in the room only.

Dada:- Why did he buy the phone when he didn't have to use it.

Till now other players also came hearing the noises and got to know that Mahi and Yuvi are missing. Some player's who were jealous because they were not getting a chance because of them says...

Player1:- Yuvi must have gone to some club to party.

Player2:- Yes and as usual Mahi accompanied his best friend.

Player3:- But Dada won't say anything to them, after all they are his favorite players.

Zak, Bhajji, Ashu, Gauti glares at them while Sachin paaji asks them to go to their room as they are just adding fuel in the fire.

8:30pm,
Youngsters were sitting on the bed silently with Sachin paaji while Jammy Bhai was trying to calm Dada.         
Dada:- Now it's enough, I'm going to the police station.

Jammy:- How many times I have to say that the police can help us only after 24 hours.

Dada:- So what do you want, I can't wait for 24 hours.