Am I no longer your kiddo (Mahi- Sam)

CSK vs PBKS,

                The first inning of the match was going on and CSK had already managed to score 184 and still 4 balls were left when Mahi came to the crease. Shikhar Dhawan was setting the field so that no boundaries could come but a certain player was very happy to see his bhai. And unfortunately he was the baller against him and couldn't help but get 2 sixes by Mahi bhai. He also wants to shout and hug him to tell how amazing those shots were but sadly he couldn't do that.

The second inning has started and PBKS was in a good position but his eyes were only stuck to his bhai who is telling pathirana to not take tension. Oh god how much he misses his bhai, his talk, his CSK team. His thoughts were broken by his teammates who are saying that it's your number to go. He gets padded up and comes to the crease. Mahi was having a continuous talk with pathirana and Tushar but he can notice how his bhai is giving more attention to that Sri Lankan player and he didn't like it a little bit. He remembers how bhai also talks with him between the overs but now he didn't say any word to him.

After some balls, pathirana bowled him and Mahi bhai hugged him telling that it was a good ball. The match was won by PBKS on the last ball and he is happy for his team but didn't like when Mahi consoles the young bowlers.

Both Punjab and the Chennai team are in the same hotel. So he made up his mind to talk with Bhai. After dinner he goes to the MS room and knocks on the door and when Mahi opens the door he was confused to see him so asked...

Mahi:- Sam what are you doing here at this time??
Sam:- Why can't I come to meet you.
Mahi:- No I am just asking, leave it and come in.

Mahi and Sam both sit on the bed, when Mahi ask...

Mahi:- Now tell me what happened that you are here suddenly??
Sam:- Why only your new kiddos are allowed in your room??
Mahi:- No, when did I say like that.
Sam:- No, I think that now I am only an opposition's team player so you will not allow me.
Mahi:- No kiddo, what happened to you, why are you talking suddenly like that??
Sam:- So what should I say, you know when you were hitting shots I want to jump and shout how amazing those shots were but I couldn't do that. And now when I need any help in field setting I couldn't find you behind the stumps. And also you guys release me in the auction and buy that new baller. And also I had seen how you give extra attention to that Sri Lankan player. Why didn't you choose me?? Am I not a good cricketer??Am I no longer your kiddo??

Mahi:- What are you saying Sam?? You're sold at 18 crore in auction and that is enough to tell everyone how amazing player you are. Then what is the problem??

And that's when Mahi realised and asked

Mahi:- Wait are you by any means getting jealous.

Sam:- What me and jealousy, why would I be jealous??

And by listening to this Mahi starts laughing whereas Sam pouts when he sees him laughing. Mahi puts a hand around him and takes him in a hug.

Mahi:- Kiddo there is no need to get jealous and did I ever say that now you're not in CSK so I will not help you.

Sam shook his head in no...

Mahi:- Then, Kiddo it didn't matter to me that from which team you are playing always remember that I'm always there to help.

Sam:- And what about that Pathirana??

Mahi's pov,
Why God, what did I do that you sent all the overthinkers of the world into my life.

Mahi:- Oh god after explaining so much you're are still stuck with that point. Bacha he is my teammate and I am the captain of the team so it's my responsibility to make him feel comfortable. Now you understood??

Sam:- Hmm but I am staying here tonight and you will play video games with me as a compensation.

Mahi:- Okk done

That's when the door gets open and half of the team comes in and cherry asks Sam after seeing him...

Cherry:-Hey little baby what are you doing here??

Sam:- Why can't I come here and why are you calling me little baby??

Jaddu:- He means to say that you are in the opposite team na and it is our captain room and he is calling you little baby because of this👇🏻

After seeing the pic everyone starts laughing.

Sam:- Bhai see na they are troubling me...

Mahi:- Jad, Cherry stop teasing him.

And Cherry and Jaddu started laughing more.

Jaddu:- Are relax don't whin like a kid, anyway half the world thinks  you are a little kid that CSK has adopted.

And Jaddu hi-fi with Ruturaj and the whole team started laughing including Mahi too. That's when Mahi notices Sam glaring at someone. He follows his eyes and saw him glaring at Pathirana who is just laughing on something. God knows what problem Cheeks and Sam have with this kid.

Mahi mutters so that only Sam can listen to him:- Stop glaring at him.

Sam:- What??

Mahi:- The way you are staring at him believe me lovers also didn't stare at each other with this intensity.

Sam:- I'm not glaring at him.

Mahi:- Yeah, I'm blind. Right!! See he is also a new player who also needs proper guidance and support.

Sam:- I know but don't give him my place.

Mahi:- Promise!!

And by this they started playing video games till late night and when everyone was going to sleep, Jaddu give a smugy grin to Mahi. Mahi notices this and narrows his eyes towards him and before he could ask his phone starts ringing showing a video call from his kiddos, so he asks

Mahi:- So Sir Ravindra Jadeja, can you care to spill the beans that what did you do?? Why are they all calling me at this time??

Jaddu:- What have I done, I haven't done anything. And I don't know why they are calling you at this time??

Mahi:- Jaddu are you telling me or should I ask you in my way.

Jaddu:- Arey I didn't have anything for entertainment so I just sent your photos with Sam on our ICT group when you were hugging him but I didn't know that they all were awake at this time and will see the pic immediately.

Mahi:- Oh god what should I do with you Jaddu. Mr. Ravindra Jadeja now you are gone. 

Thanks for reading,
Plz vote and comment ♥️