02; The Final Buzzer

(  Casanova  )

(  Casanova  )

New England, Massachusetts

It was a few days after the Feder family had gotten the call telling them the news and they had traveled out to Lenny's hometown.

They had stayed in a hotel for the night before the funeral and were now getting ready.

The eldest boy had just stepped out of the shower and was making his way back into the hotel room his father booked for Wyatt and him, said baby was currently lying on the bed with a pillow wall surrounding him.

Just as Elijah had slipped his black dress pants on there was a knock on the door he quickly slipped the black dress button-up shirt up both his arms before making his way to the room door.

He opened it to reveal his three little siblings and adoptive mother. Letting them into the room he walks back to the bed buttoning his shirt up, The brunette then slips on his classic black and white Converse.

Roxanne shushes her youngest three kids when she sees her grandson on the bed trying to pull his foot into his mouth.

"How did he go down last night?" The woman asks the young father picking the nine-month-old up. "Uh, he went down fine after he had a bottle and a little bit of a walk" he replies tying his laces up.

"There's a bottle on the bedside table if you want to feed him," He tells her putting his usual bracelets, necklace and rings on.

"Por supuesto oso," she says grabbing the bottle of already-made formula. (Of course bear)

"Dude, your room is so much cooler than ours!" Kiethie exclaims in excitement jumping up on the bed as Greg sits on the sofa too occupied with his phone. "Kiethie get down from there before you hurt yourself, please," Elijah tells him pulling his younger brother off the bed.

"Bubba?" Becky pulls on one of his belt loops looking up at him with her doe eyes.

"Sí mariposa" Elijah runs a hand over her head looking down at the seven-year-old. "Can I please hold baby Wyatt?" She asks. (Yes butterfly)

"Can I hold him to?" Kiethie asks looking over from where he sat on the couch.

"After mum finishes feeding him, and if you sit down on the couch," Eli tells them as she jumps up and down. Elijah tucks his shirt in finishing getting ready in the bathroom as his mother watches Becky and Kiethie with Wyatt.

"Hey, you guys ready to go yet?" Lenny asks walking into his sons' room. "I've just got to change Wyatt then we can go," Elijah tells his father gently grabbing his son out of his younger sister's arms.