Authors Note

Hello my loves!

I've gotten some comments and messages lately that I just want to touch base about. Some people have been worried that I haven't updated in a little while. Some people just want an update and have forgotten that I'm human too and I need breaks sometimes.

I understand that this story just started and you guys would love to see what happens next. And I know this isn't the update you were most likely hoping for. However, life happens and I need to take a break right now. Not that I owe any explanations, but my mental and physical health have not been the best recently.

It has come to my attention that not all of my readers follow me. I encourage you to do so though. I post announcements about updates and information I'd like for you guys to know, such as my announcement about my break.

On a more positive note, I'd like to thank you guys for 500+ reads already! I'm glad to be getting a good amount of attention early on in a wlw story :)

Also, feel free to message me or leave any questions/concerns in the comments. While I am not writing at the moment, I'll still respond to you guys!

Anyway, I hope to be back to updating regularly for all of my stories very soon. I cannot wait to continue Luna and Tate's journey.

Thanks for understanding,

-defnottb 🩷