Background

Porchay was just known as the baby brother of Porsche, Who was a bartender and a ladies man along with a few people knowing him as a underground fighter but other than that just Porsche brother.

Porchay life was okay, I mean Yes- he didn't have parents, had a gambling addict as a uncle and a brother who was always there. Even on the days that the woman from the bar took him to a hotel or motel he was always there at the house to tuck Porchay in or to take him to school and pay the debt, the rent, mortgage he did it all by himself. But during all that Porchay notice small things about his brother changed, like he was always tired or annoyed. For the first time one day Porchay saw how bad Porsche temper can really get when he kicked their uncle out - having enough of his lies and gambling addiction which always led to gangsta threatening them or breaking thing in their home. He knew that one day Porsche would leave their house but he didn't expect it to be soon, I mean it just felt as if he had a 2 minute conversation with him for the first time, only to wake up to a letter saying he got a new job offer on an Island and have no reception so he couldn't call or text him daily.

Porchay felt like his world was on paused, he was hurt, confused, sad, angry but relived to. His life changed for the better when he met a certain Idol he adores that goes by the name WIK. WIK tutored Porchay in music and helped him get better along with gifting him a guitar.

One day Porchay changed when he was kidnapped, Only to later find out his brother new job was to be a bodyguard of one of the most feared mafia's in Thailand and he was lovers with the middle child -Kinn- and that WIK was actually the youngest son of the mafia.

The same man who brought him happiness is the same man who brought him the most pain when he found our he was just using him for information on his older brother Porsche.

Now He is forced to move into the Major Clan House with people he doesn't know nor does he care about. How he wishes that things get better, meaning going back to just Porsche and Him. 

Not Kinn, Not Korn, Not Vegas, Not Macau, Not Thakhun, or the bodyguards - HELL not even KIMHAN just Porsche and Porchay

Little did he know this was the beginning of a long year that involves nothing but blood, deaths, Truths, and one thing he is definitely not ready for REAL LOVE. 

 ****************************************SNEAK PEAK******************************************

"I love you, I- I just realize how much. Pl-please Chay live for me" Kim said as he felt his world turning black. Never did he think that this was just a whole set-up. He did not fear death, Everyday he welcomed it like it was a second nature but seeing Porchay holding his kind of cold body it scares him, Not knowing if he'll die or not and hoping he doesn't die in front of his poor ANGEL.

"No, no, no. NO KIM- baby please. I need you, I lo- love you to please don't die on me" Chay cried out as he see the blood coming out of Kim's body pretty fast and feeling it on his hands and clothes. From Liking him, being mentored by him, hating him, liking to now loving him. He cannot lose him, He'll rather die with him than before him.

"PORSCHE, PORSCHE. KINN- WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU- HAI - FUCKING ANSWER ME" Porchay cried out as he finally sees his brother, kinn and the other that was their on the mission with them

"What happen- Ch- CHAY STOP CRYING-WHAT HAPPENED" Porsche started to get cut off by Kinn as the other try to come Porchay down while telling him to let go of Kim

"HELP HIM" Porchay screamed out and that's the last thing Kim heard as he lost consciousness but not before saying three words that shocked everyone "I LOVE YOU". 

***********************************************************************************************

Author's note:
I honestly cannot wait to make this story and I hope you all will enjoy reading it and allow you imagination to run wild. In the making of this book I'll have to focus more on this one rather than the other's and if you are expecting an update on any other one, I sincerely apologize for the lack of chapters and attention it will be receiving, If you have any question's please message me on my profile and I will try to answer all of them.

From today forward this story is my main focus. If I do update any other stories I have I will update them after updating this one. 

Please comment on how you feel about this sneak peak first time doing one and I'm a little nervous.

XOXO- SAVTOKYO