Chapter 4

Lilith POV

I woke up and on my nightstand there was a dark blue envelope sealed with white wax. I take the envelope from the table and open it.Inside the envelope was a sheet of paper on which was written very nicely with a black ink pen.

Dear Lilith, the spell that you will have to do is in the book of beginner demons the red one, which you can find in the library in Nevermore.The spell is called the "time travel spell" you must go on July/ 12/ 1625 ,at 12 noon, you must take care to be exactly at this time .You have to make sure you get to the Garackstone family mansion on time. It's the biggest house there, it's hard to miss.I will be in the flower garden of the mansion. Me from 1625 will not know who you are and I don't even need to know that you are not from this year, you can tell me later but it is better that me from the past to not know to much. Me from the past doesn't know what I'm going to tell you in this moment about Crackstone.He is an evil man who learned black magic from the books of the witches he executed, he plans to kill every outcast in the village and lies to the villagers that we are dangerous and that we want to hurt them and their children.I am a witch but no one but my mother knows, I trust that you will keep this a secret. Offer to work for Mr. Crackstone. Don't tell me from the past that you were sent to help me. You will find out during the stay what you will have to do. Thank you for your help.

Goody Addams

After reading the letter, I go to Wednesday's room. I run quickly, the children are in the hallways getting ready for the morning classes. I get to Wednesday's room, I don't even bother to knock on the door. Wednesday was at her desk writing the novel.

"Wednesday, I received a letter from Goody"

Wednesday looked at me, stopped writing and took the letter from my hand.

She reads it carefully and asks me.

"Do you really want to do this?"

"Yes, trust me, I really want to do this"

"I will try to trust you even though I know it's idiotic of me. How can I help you?"

Wednesday always supported me in everything she did in her own way, but she still helped me.

"Let's go to the library first to look for the book."

"Thank you Wedns" I say hugging her.

"You have three seconds. One, two, three. done let me go!" she says and I let her go.

Wednesday doesn't like physical contact so when she lets me hug her she only lets me have three seconds which I take full advantage of.Wednesday and I go to the Nevermore library. The library is very big with many shelves full of books.The shelves where the demon spell books are are at the back of the Nevermore library so it will take me and Wednesday a while to get there. The library is very big it has only one huge glass but the shelves full of books cover the window so the light doesn't reach the library. The library being lit with candles in holders attached to the high walls of the library. Wednesday and I arrived at the back of the library where the bookshelf for demons is. We immediately started looking for the book and not after a long time I hear Wednesday saying

"I found the book"

I quickly walk towards her and in her hand is the book we were looking for, the book is not very big, it is dark red like blood and the page is sewn with a thick thread and black and on the first page of the book is written in gold ink "The Book of Beginner Demons". I take it from Wednesday's hand and look through the pages of the book, there are many useful spells that I haven't learned yet, I will take this book with me on my little journey, I look through the pages and there I find spells that Goody wrote about in the letter. It's not complicated at all, I think I can do it.We go to the librarian to let her know that we are taking the book. The librarian writes in a notebook to keep track of the number of books taken. I take the book and go with Wednesday to my room.

"Let's do the ritual," says Wednesday. I say, opening the book to the page where the spell is. ''What do you need?''

''A talisman and an obsidian crystal.''

obsidian crystal

"You can take my talisman"

"Thank you" I say taking the talisman from her hand.

I have an obsidian crystal in my room, received from my mother on the day I turned 10, the crystal offers protection to the cleaner and helps with contacting the spirits, an act that I liked to do when I was little. I start looking around the room for crystals and not after many searches I find it on my desk. I take the crystal from the desk and go to the middle of my room.

"Now what do we do?" says Wednesday.

I know that I won't need Wednesday's help from here anymore, so I get emotional and hug her tightly. It seems that Wednesday has understood and hugs me back. After we tear apart from the hug she says

''Tell about this to someone and you won't see the light of day''

''I won't tell anyone'' I say with a few tears running down my face.

"Don't cry, it makes you look weak and one thing I know about you is that you're not weak, that's why we're allies"

"Thank you Willa" I say smiling.

Wednesday doesn't like to say that she has friends she doesn't like the word friend so being called her ally is a big deal. I have the book in her hand, I put the talisman around my neck and put the crystal in front of me on the floor. I open the box and read the charm out loud while I think about the time in which I want to arrive. After finishing the enchantment, I open my eyes. Where am I? I look around, I think I'm in the forest near the school. I don't know if it worked. I open my wings and rise above the trees. I look around, I don't see the school anywhere. I fly a little higher and see the city of Jericho. But it looks very different, instead of shops, there are houses built of clay and with straw roofs. I succeeded!! I'm so happy. I finished the first part now I have to find Goody. I start flying in the direction of the village as I get closer to it I see a big house at the end of the village. That must be the Crackstone's house. I head towards the house when I arrive I go down to the flower garden of the house. In the garden there are many colorful flowers arranged beautifully, their perfume floods the whole garden. Looking at the wonderful garden I see the girl I was looking for.

She is so beautiful.

.....................................................................................................................................

I won't talk much, because if I'm honest I know that no one reads what the author writes, at least I don't.

I hope you liked it and write in the comments what you thought. I promise I'll try to post more often. In this at the moment I'm working on two new stories, but I'll make time for this book as well.

I hope you have a wonderful day.