chapter 1

Hello guys....

Thanks for visiting....

Firstly thank you so much for your good response...

Let's get started...

Scene starts from:

Mohsin and shivangi were going for an outing...

But unfortunately they met with an accident...

Both are in ICU.

Mohsin had deep wounds on head and a little on hand..

But

Shivi got seriously injured...
She has injury on back and stomach area...

And temporarily paralyzed .

In hospital:

Shivi got conscious first .

Sh: (half conscious) ahh..moh.sin...moh.sin.. aap thik h naa??..ahh..meri kamar..

Nurse 1: pyaar dekho Inka...apni khud ki halat itni kharab hai...phir bhi..apne husband ki chinta h..

Nurse 2: haa.. tum unke vitals check kro m doctor ko inform krti hu..

N1 : ok.

Shivi tried to get up but didn't due to her injuries..

Doctor came to her room:

Sh: doctor Kya hua h mujhe ?? M yhaan kaise ??hm to car se...ek ek min...Mohsin kahaan h !?? Vo thik h na ek..ek baar unhe bula dijiye please...aah.. please I m pleading .. please...
she joins her hands...

Doc: Mrs. Khan..
aap please rest kijiye... don't stress yourself..Mr. khan bilkul thik h...unhe hlka si choti lgi h.. medicine ke effect ki vjaja se he is not in senses rn..nurse aap inhe injection dedijiye...taki ye thodi der rest kr ske...

N: ok.. doctor.

After sometime

Mohsin got conscious...

He got to know about shivi's condition...he went to her room.

His heart ached seeing his life so pale and weak with bandages on the body...

He came near her and sit on the stool near her bed...and caresses her hairs softly and
said: shivi...utho ...baby dekho aise darao mt utho jldi... please...I m sorry...ye sab meri vjaha se hua h...I m responsible for your condition... please pardon me...

Just then, doctor came to check her...

She checked he asked her and told : mr.khan...we have done some tests of her...most probably... we'll get the results by tomorrow...if you want to take her home...you can..

M: sure doctor...but kuchh serious to nhi h na..(his words fumbled while saying that)

Doc: as of now...we can't say anything...bahaar jitni chot this we have dressed up...but just hope ki internally koi chot na ho...you just take care of her and yours also...m discharge papers ready krvati hu...

M: ok doctor..
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Next day

Khan Mension:

Shivin's room...

Shivi was sleeping yet... Mohsin has slept while sitting due to meds effect.

Shivi wakes up and saw Mohsin sleeping in uncomfortable position..

Sh: moh.sin..she shooked her..

M: hmm... shivi you ok? Tumhe kuchh chahiye...ek min..he gave her a glass of water..she drank it..

Sh(hold his hand): aap thik h na...aapko jyada nhi lgi na...

M: nhi baba... I'm ok...tum btao khin pain to nhi h na...I m just calling the doctor..you just lay down ok...

Sh: nhi...vo..ahhh...she tried to get up but didn't...

M: (tensed) you..you just lay down..m doctor ko call krta hu..ok..he caresses her head..

Sh: Kya hua??? Anything..ser.ious..

M saw tears forming in her eyes...

M: nhi jaan... nothing..
You just take rest...

Precap: reports out...
Shivi in extreme pain.

Please vote:

Target:  10 vote.

Please let me know about your views on this story..

Both positive and negative comments are welcomed