Chapter 18

Hello guys..
How are you all??
I hope you all are doing well ☺️..

Let's start with the chapter:

Scene starts from:

After 1 month

This whole month is like an year for both of them..staying away from one another..

Mohsin was still in London regarding his office work..
He was missing his family and his lifeline ❣️.

While shivangi has changed so much in this month..she is not so bubbly girl like before..
she just stayed silent all the time and spent most of her time in the room or with her one of bestfriend...
this all of her behaviour changed since past 30 days After 3 days of his departure when they receive the news that Mehek and Sajjad were expecting their first baby..
Dadi was the happiest one..she ordered all of them to don't let her do any work.. shivangi was very happy for them but her happiness was not so long since Ammi and Dadi started discrimination with her..they always started prioritising Mehek over her..
but she didn't mind till one day when dadi and Ammi were sitting with one of their neighbour and discuss about their private life and that aunty told them not to involve her in doing things for Mehek...
she was very hurt to listen it and more of it when they both started doing all this..
She herself started sidelined herself..not spending time with anyone..
Just went out for doing all the chores and then to her room..

Even the family members also did not say anything as they thought she is sad because of Mohsin's departure..

In this whole month; her only peaceful time is night when she talk with him about his daylife and all..

He noticed her sadness and even asked about it many times but she just made any excuses to escape from the topic..

Now, enough of the summary back to story 😁:

At night 🌃

Mo(on call): Hello baby 😚.

Sh: hello 😘..how are you !? Khana kha liya!?

Mo: hmm..tumne..??

Sh: abhi aai hu !?

Mo: ok..suno...m kya soch rha tha!!.ki I should take a gift for the baby..kyunki jabse ye baat pta chali h tabse mujhse to rha hi nhi ja rha..tum batao kya lekar aau!
??

Sh: I don't know..aapko Jo achha Lage..m rakhti hu ..neend aa rhi h!!

Mo: ok..bye..good night 😘.

Sh: bye🙂..and kissed on her phone..and cut the call..

She wiped her tear and take the medicine from side table..

Sh: kal phir jaana padega..10 din pure ho gye..aur medicine bhi khatam ho gyi..kal subah ki ek dose bachi h bs..!!

She took the medicine and slept covering herself fully with blanket..as she was afraid of being alone but poor she..has to be..

Mo: kuchh to h jaan jo tum mujhse chhupa rhi ho..and I have to find out.. don't worry I am coming soon to you 💗..

That's it for the day..

Which medicine is she taking???

Please do votes and comments..

Votes 40 and comments 20..why are you guys not doing comments.. please do 😕

Precap: mishappening or reunion

I am uploading all the chapters that I have written of this story as I'm taking a break from writing as I have to focus more on my studies and will not be able to write so many chapters but I'll try to do max 4; 5 that I have written.!!

I hope you all understand my point of view and also support me..

Bye💟❣️