the beginning

3rd person POV

Midoriya izuku, a sweet little boy with a smile that can rival the sun. Always so selfless......

"Izuku honey please take care of yourself your old mother can't handle the trouble you get yourself into" mrs midoriya called out from the kitchen. She was a very hard working single mother. Worked 2 jobs and singlehandedly took care of her boy.

"I will mom!" Midoriya replied and rushed out the door. As soon as he left, mrs midoriya sighed 'what do i do about you izuku...'

Izuku's POV

I Leave my house to reach UA. I was born quirkless, mocked by society and betrayed by my own best friend. All that for what? Just because i'm quirkless?

All might, my idol, i looked up to him. I practically worshipped him but then it all rained on me, like a million glass shards when he said 'you can't be a hero without a quirk, you just can't'

And then man had the guts to offer me his quirk. Though i did feel bad for him at the moment, i decided to show him what a quirkless boy can do. I accepted OFA but Only because i pitied him. I rarely use it  anyways.......

'oh, I'm already at UA'

"Hello! You're the boy that saved me from getting crushed!" I turned around to see a brown haired girl 'oh yeah' i remembered her from the entrance exams. "hi! What's your name?" I asked, intrigued.
"I'm uraraka ochako, nice to meet you!" We shook hands

"If you're here to make friends then go home"

I almost had a heart attack when i saw a huge caterpillar. Well, it wasn't exactly a caterpillar, it looked like a hobo in a sleeping bag

"I'm Aizawa shouta and i'll be your homeroom teacher" ....
Silence... Everyone went quiet. Then, sensei decided to continue "here, take your training costumes and meet me at ground beta"

Everyone whined but then......
I saw kacchan....

"Shut the hell up extras, this is a hero school! What do you expect!?"
He yelled while i tried to keep my composure. Then suddenly, he noticed me. 'i'm dead that's for sure' i closed my eyes shut, not knowing what would happen, it scared me

'here it comes'....
"Oi! Useless deku how the fuck are you here hah!? Did you cheat or something!?". Here we go again. I'm glad he didn't mention 'quirkless'

I gathered all my courage and glared at him, mouthing "why are you here, you bully?"
He understood and quickly shut up not before growling at me. That's kacchan for you. Though he did aplologise, i didn't tell him about OFA but i was going to very soon. I mean you would be confused too if the usele- ahem quirkless kid you knew suddenly manifested a quirk. Still, i shouldn't have said that but the situation was getting out of hand. I can't let people know....

"Ugh, i'm too tired for this shit"
I turn around to see a purple haired, sleep deprived boy.....

(A/N: hope you liked this! Not very original i know but i'll try to make it different! And upload a new part soon ^^)