Friends! Finally!

3rd person POV

"How the fuck did you get a quirk deku!?" Bakugo yelled but in response, midoriya just sighed. "tell me or i'll blow your face off!" And again came another yell from our angry gremlin

"Hey! Midoriya right, come join us" a brunette with pink cheeks called out. Midoriya, well he was lost in thought. He wanted to tell kacchan but didn't know how.

"Hellooo! Earth to midoriya!" The brunette waved her hand in front of a 'lost in thought' midoriya

"Ah! Sorry...i tend to be lost in thought frequently" midoriya replied, his cheeks slightly brushed with a tint of pink. "That's alright! I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to sit with us. Aizawa sensei is currently sleeping" the greenette giggled a bit at the thought of his teacher crawled up in his sleeping bag.

Bakugo was left speechless as his childhood friend just left him without answering his question. The blond was fuming with anger but didn't say anything. He was going to talk to the nerd later.

"Hello midoriya" a blue haired, tall male said as he moved his hands in a peculiar motion. Midoriya giggled at his weird movement but proceeded to introduce himself too. "Hi. You must be-" he scratched his head "-Iida! Yeah! You're ingenium's brother!" He beamed.

Iida gave him a sad smile and nodded. The greenette understood this action of his and decided that the topic might be sensitive. Next in line was Todoroki. He was silent until asui nudged him and he groaned. "Todoroki shoto" he bluntly said. Midoriya took this up as a challenge. His slight smile masked his evil grin. Oh he was about to make this guy his friend and open him up like an oyster.

"Midoriya izuku, nice to meet you" he put his hand forward, expecting a handshake but when he received none, he grinned. Everyone could feel his deathly aura...except todoroki. Oh he is going down

Everyone patiently introduced themselves and secretly admired midoriya's sunshine personality and his blinding smile. But there was one boy who saw much more than the smile, he saw the pain.

The greenette was finally alone again. He did feel a little exhausted socializing with everyone but who could blame the guy? He's had no friends for most of his shitty life.

He was peacefully resting on his table when he was interrupted by a loud ass blond who he somehow managed to tolerate all his life.

"DAMN DEKUUUU!!!"
'And there goes my peace' he thought. Now this is just mean. Can't a guy have his rest!?
"What is it kacchan?" He smiled sweetly but gave off a threatening aura. Almost everyone noticed it except our boom boom boi. "i'm coming over to your house today" he said, rather calmly. Or maybe he did notice it. Who knows..

Izuku's POV

Kacchan walked away quietly. Very unlikely of him if you ask me. Gotta tell aunty mitsuki about this for our latest tea!

I was reviewing my notebooks when uraraka approached me. "whatcha doing??" She asked with curiosity. She was so kind......
I slightly smiled as i closed my notebook. "oh nothing." I shoved my notebook back in my bag. 'hope she didn't see it'

'she would be traumatised'