A sincere apology

3rd person POV

Lunch time was over and everyone had left the canteen. Midoriya however stayed. He was waiting for the arrival of his mentor, the man he despised but couldn't do anything against which he hated still.

"Young midoriya! My sincerest apologies for making you wait" he turned around to see allmight panting.

Midoriya got his helpful nature from his mother and he loved helping people just like her. Sometimes it got out of hand and he couldn't control himself. Having a sweet personality, he never ever lashed out on anyone before. Good qualities for a hero but a bit hectic at times.

"A-all might! Are you okay!?" He quickly rushed to his side and helped him up. "I'm fine young midoriya. Now, let's begin our training" he smiled brightly at midoriya.

Midoriya

Oh he was so done with this.
He hated this man but had to pretend to like him. He needed a quirk after all.

But he might've been too hard on the poor guy.

He tried his best to be patient but could you blame him? He honestly doesn't even know how he got in this situation.
.
.
.
.

"DO YOU HONESTLY EVER THINK ABOUT ANYONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF!?"

He finally snapped.

"But young midoriya I don't under-"

"Enough! Your dumdass never understands! You never wanted to!"tears flooded his eyes as he remembered the horrible things he'd experienced.

"I hate you so mu-"
Allmight, not knowing what to do hugged him. I'm his defense the child looked like he needed a hug so he gave it to him.

Midoriya instantly broke down in allmight's arms.  He never felt so loved, so safe, and so- so... relieved for once.

A few minutes later when he finally calmed down, allmight decided to speak. He wanted to clear all the misunderstandings he had with the poor boy.

"Midoriya I'm sorry about that day. I mean it. I was under a lot of pressure that day but it was no excuse to shatter your dreams. Instead I should've given you courage. Hope that you could one day become a great hero but-" a few tears escaped his eyes "- I didn't want to give you false hope. A Quirkless hero meant you had to risk your life even for the smallest of missions. You could die and it would all be my fault. I'm sorry midoriya. I really am"........

"I'm sorry too allmight... I shouldn't have lashed out like that." Midoriya bowed as allmight let out a small chuckle.
.
.
.
.
"How about we start a new?...

...Young hero"