Shocked faces, confused kacchan

Izuku's POV

"Ugh, i'm too tired for this..."
I turn around to see a purple haired sleep deprived boy

I wanted to approach him but everyone rushed towards the changing room, kacchan grabbing my wrist and dragging me there.

'who was he?'
I quickly changed and got to ground beta, Aizawa sensei already asleep in his yellow sleeping bag. 'what the actual heck!?' i kept wondering how this underdeveloped butterfly was our teacher but, oh well. You can't just go to the principal and demand him to change the teacher now can you?

"Everyone get in line for the quirk assessment test" sensei said as he got out of his sleeping bag

3rd person POV

Midoriya was already panicking. 'quirk assessment!? Why does the universe have to be so cruel towards me? Now i have to use his power' he mentally prepared himself to use OFA. "Damn deku doesn't even have a quirk! How the fuck is he going to take the test!?" Bakugo yelled. Midoriya just stood there as everyone stared at him. "but doesn't he already have a quirk?" Everyone turned around towards the purplehead. Aizawa sighed, he doesn't get paid enough for this. "quirk or not, just start already" he said with a tired voice.

Izuku's POV

I was thankful to the purple haired boy when he diverted the attention. I walked upfront and took a deep breath. 'you can do this izuku' i took a step back and activated OFA. I bounced the ball high up and activated airforce at 20 percent and then flicked my finger. The ball disappeared from sight and i looked at aizawa sensei for the results. "5000 meters, very good" he looked surprised but i was honestly bummed out. "sir, can i go quirless?" I pleaded. Aizawa sensei agreed and i was orverjoyed.

'alright, just as i practiced' i got into position and recalled what i had practiced. With all of my strength, i threw the ball. This time, Aizawa sensei looked more surprised but tried not to show it. "6000 metres" he said, mouth still wide open in shock. 'oh man, i aimed for further' i returned back to my place, still sulking. "WHAT THE HELL DAMN DEKU!? HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!?"

I tried to ignore kacchan. I did want to tell him everything but alone. I stood next to the purple haired boy from before and tried to tune out kacchan's yelling. "hey, good work out there". I turned to the boy and smiled.

"Thank you..."

3rd person POV

The purple head quickly turned red but it was impossible to notice it. It was as if he changed colours like a chameleon.

"You're next shinsou" Aizawa motioned towards the ball he was holding. It was a new one since uraraka floated tge ball to outer space it couldn't get it back.

Shinsou was nervous. He was scared but, he was good at hiding it. He took the ball from his sensei's hands and got into position. He was training for this. He got this

On the other hand, bakugo was comfused, he was lost. He couldn't believe that the quirkless deku he knew suddenly manifested a quirk. He couldn't believe that he was better at this, quirkless. He wanted to scream at him, to confront him.

After his turn, he finally got the chance to be alone with midoriya. Bakugo sat beside him under the tree, tried to calm down but
"How the fuck did you get a quirk deku!?" Was all that came out.