Love?

3rd person POV

Midoriya had finally found some friends but one thing was bugging him......

Shinsou hitoshi.

He acted weird around him and he didn't know why. This bothered him.

Well, he was still in school so he couldn't just keep on thinking about it. He had something to prove and that's what he was going to do. He also needed to talk to kacchan and tell him properly about OFA.

Izuku's POV

"Midoriya!"
I quickly shook my head and turned to the voice."You okay?" Todoroki asked, earning a nod from me. He was a good person but he didn't realise it.

Ring! Ring!

That was probably the lunch bell and oh God I was hungry.

I looked around to see everyone rushing out of the class, Sensei just sleeping in his co- sleeping bag.

"Hey! Midoriya-kun would you like to have lunch with us?" Uraraka beamed.

"ofcourse!"
.
.
.
.

I dont even know how I got in this situation. I was getting my lunch and then suddenly I bumped into shinsou.

The guy looked like a freaking tomato after he helped me get up. I asked him If he was okay but he turned around and walked away!

I can't believe that guy!
He seriously pissed me off!

But....

I don't blame him you know.
It's not his fault that I bumped into him but he atleast could've apologized.

Oh well.....

3rd person POV

And there midoriya was, sitting all alone just like middle school. But he didn't mind though. He was used to this anyways.

"Sorry I ran off like that." he heard someone. He quickly turned around to see shinsou....

He turned around and smiled as a sign of 'it's ok' but shinsou noticed him flinch.

He noticed him flinch from a simple tap on the shoulder. This wasn't good. The greenette was not okay and he could see it.

He wanted to protect this little bean
He wanted to protect his bean.

Yes. It was with no doubt love.
Shinsou had fallen in love with this boy. It was like love at first sight.

-----------------------

Oh shit...
He had fallen in love!
But he doesn't even know this boy!
Oh what was he going to do.

He needed to tell someone.