CHAPTER TWO: GOOD LUCK

The screen went black again, then the light began to emerge. A street sign, privet drive with an owl seating right on it. 

Hazel let out a deep breath, preparing herself for what everyone will be seeing, including her loved ones.

Then the visual began to move, showing the mist against the dark sky. The owl flew around a lamp post, behind it from the woods,  A man appeared on the corner. Nothing like this man had ever been seen on Privet Drive. He was tall, thin, and very old, judging by the silver of his hair and beard, which were both long enough to tuck into his belt. He was wearing long robes, a purple cloak that swept the ground, and high-heeled, buckled boots. His blue eyes were light, bright, and sparkling behind half-moon spectacles and his nose was very long and crooked, as though it had been broken at least twice. This man's name was Albus Dumbledore.

Students smiled seeing the man on the screen. 

Albus Dumbledore walked and walked, passing a cat who was watching him. He pulled a device from his robes. He stopped walking and held it up high. He pushed the silver slider. the top came off and a circular oval popped out. He pointed it to a lamp. the light left it and was absorbed right into the green device in Albus' hands.

" I need that!" James called out, thinking of all the pranks he could pull. Euphemia immediately rejected the idea, " You will not! You have enough magical accessories as it is." 

James pouted while Flemont looked quite guilty. Ron laughed, catching everyone's attention, " Sorry mate, it's mine." He pulled it out and waved it a bit. 

"Lucky," James grumbled.

 Albus continued, removing all the light from the street. When the last street light was gone. the cat meowed. he looked down at the cat, which was still staring at him from the other end of the street. For some reason, the sight of the cat seemed to amuse him. He chuckled and muttered, "I should have known. that you would be here.. Professor McGonagall."

The camera turned away from the cat, focusing on the shadow.

Everyone was on the edge of the Bing bag chairs, eager to know what will happen next.

The shadow of the cat moved, then morphed quickly into a woman with a pointed hat.

A lot of students, especially the marauders lit up, recognizing the hat very well.

The camera stalled, letting a rather severe-looking woman who was wearing square glasses exactly the shape of the markings the cat had had around its eyes, to catch up. She, too, was wearing a cloak, an emerald one. Her black hair was drawn into a tight bun. She looked distinctly ruffled.

" MINNIE!" Instead of it just being James and Sirius shouting the favored nickname, Hazel, and the twin Weasley boys joined In too.

" Mr. Potter and Mr. Black, how many times have I told you to stop calling me that?"

"  million, but I ain't ever gonna stop, not gonna stop till I get my shot.' Sirius sang.

McGonagall eyes were hard but soft. They looked to Hazel and the Weasley boys. they smirked, and she groaned.

"Are the rumors true Albus?" She asked him, nearly demanding.

" I'm afraid so, professor," Albus responded. No hint of anything in his voice. " The good and bad." The two professors walked down the road, not concerned about being seen.

"Lily and James... I can't believe it... I didn't want to believe it... Oh, Albus..."

Dumbledore reached out and patted her on the shoulder. "I know... I know..." he said heavily.