CHAPTER FOUR: LETTERS AND A GIANT

The screen stay dark while there were rustling noises. The light flicker on, showing a shirt stuffed under the door so the Dursleys don't knows she has the lights on. Hazel folds her blankets, Lifts her mattress, and pulls out a beaten-up metal box Mrs. Figg gave to her years ago.

Carefully, Hazel pops it open. She pulls out a stack of paper. The camera move to Hazel's shoulders. The first paper Is a black dog. She removes it to show a stag. The third picture is a living room with a wolf and a stag jumping over the couch and coffee table. In the corner is a solid gray figure.

" hey! that us!" Sirius jumps up and down, pointing at the screen.

" Wow... You managed to remeber that?" remus was in awe.

" That my girl." james giggled, kissing hazel on the cheek. Her tears dried leaving her face a little puffy. Her soul stealers hated seating back but had too on her orders. Until the time was right.

" Deffintly me ." Lily bragged to her friends.

The fourth picture is the back of woman with red hair she folding something. Maybe a blanket, or a towel.

" Lily flower!"

The next picture is blank faces of the red haired women, the clury haired man, the long curly haired man, the tall man with three lines across his face, and a short blond man. There all standing side by side as the redhead and short curly haired man hold a baby. Hazel traces her fingers over the figures.

" Merlin, Hazel. You managed to to that at eleven?" Ron was shocked. He nows his best friend is a good artist, populer one as well, but he edidn't think she was that good at eleven.

" Nine actully." the look on everyone faces boosted hazel ego.

Vernon and Petunia told her her whole life her parents were drunk and died in a car crash, the same car crash was were she got her lightning bolt scar.

" DRUNKS!- sersily is that all they could think of? Drunks!" Lily fumed. Petunia Knows how much she hates hard liquor. 

She doesn't believed it though because of her dreams. Sometime's... Just sometimes she swears she can feel thier touch. It's warm, welcoming, and loving. The complete opposite of the dursleys hard hands and bruisng grips.

The atmosphere becomes moody. Many of hogwarts student can't imagine growing up without thier parents. Some Hogwarts student know exactly how it feels to be brought up in such a abusive house hold and wish for the love of thier parents.

Sirius starts to blame himself. She their while he is probably somehwere else, not taking care of his brother in all but bloods, child.

Hazel takes out a pencil and blank piece of paper. She hold the paper on the side of the metal box and begins to draw out the picture of the man from her dream she had that night. It was the most clearist dream she has ever had. she can never shape out the nose, eyes, cheeks, or jaws. But the dream seemed like she was watching a movie.

" Did you never see picture of us?" James pulled hazel away a few inches so she could look him in the eyes.

" No, vernon burnt all the pictures he could find."

" And petunia let him?" Lily looked and sounded to haert broken.

Hazel shook her head, " Vernon did it when she was asleep. I was five. He told me they were pictures of you and had me watch him burn them. It took two days for petunia to notice. Vernon slept on the couch for two weeks."

Lily looked hopeful to that, but then rember petunia treated her daughter the same as vernon.

To weeks go by, By then the summer holiday started and Dudley had already broken his new video camera, crashed his remote control airplane, and, first time out on his racing bike, knocked down old Mrs. Figg as she crossed Privet Drive on her crutches.