Chapter 7: Stevie

A/N: SORRY YALLLL! I'm always taking forever to post but i like, got my nose pierced, and my dad decide to be a bitch about it. 

The King Cross was crowded with all sorts of people. Despite all the different kinds of people, Hagrid was a red sport amongst whites.

" What're you lookin' at?" Hagrid scowled at a man who slowed down to gak at him. he scurried away.

James and Sirus applauded hagrid.

Hazel looked up at him as she pushed the trolly he barely could look over. She wondered how she hadn't tripped yet.

" I know right! like why are the so damn tall." Peter shook his head in agreement.

Hagrid took out his pocket watch to look at the time. " Blimey! Is that the time? sorry Hazel, but I got to leave you." Hagrid turned to face Hazel. " Dumbledore will be wantin' his, uh... Well, he'll be wantin' to see me." He chuckled.

" No.." james cooked his head to the side.

" Hagrid don't do what i think you about to do." Lily stressfully ran her hand down her face.

" Now, uh, your train leaves in ten minutes. Here's your ticket. stick to it, Hazel." 

Hazel took the ticket and looked at it carefully.

" That's very important. stick to your ticket." Hagrid said sternly.

Hazel nodded as she looked down at the white and gold ticket.

Platform nine and three quarters.

Hazel's face scrunched up, " But Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says platform nine and three-quarters. There's no such thing, is there?"

Hazel looked up but Hagrid was gone. she was now alone to find the platform that maybe does not exist. 

" Hagrid, my man, you didn't even tell my baby it's a hidden platform." James cried. " Lily-flower, what if she misses the train. what if she has to go back to those damn ugly ass fucking walruses!"

Lily was too busy biting her nails off to answer him.

Hazel huffed, but stuffed her ticket in her pocket and resumed pushing the trolly down the wide bridge to wear the trains would stop for people to get on.

What on earth was she going to do? She was starting to attract a lot of funny looks, because of the snowy owl she decided to name, hedwing. She'd have to ask someone.

" Oh. My. Merlin! You will exspose us." A random raven clawed yelled.

Hazel stood upraised the middle finger at the raven claw table, " Suck your saviors di-" hermione claped her hand over he ropen mouth.

" Ah, disgusting, hazel." Hermione suddenly yelped, yanking her hand away, as hazel started licking it.

Hazel smirked as she laid down again. Remus tucked the blanket all up to her shoulders. she wiggled away from the edge, pushing into Remus and James bodies. they didn't give a single pooping green shit.

" Excuse me, excuse me!" Hazel said quickly as she passed all the platforms ten and a quarter, ten and five quarters.

The passing Guard turned to her.

" Excuse me, sir. can you tell me where I might find platform nine and three-quarters?"

" Platform and three-quarters?" the passing guard scoffed. " Think you're funny, do ya?" He walked off, muttering about nine and three-quarters.