Author's Notes

Frosty_Latte: Other than our main characters, we have one other OC created by FoxyCraft named Magiano.

Magiano

Gender: Male

Nationality: French

Height: 5, 10

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Light amber

Personality: He's a Dynamo

Likes: Dancing in the middle of a tornado, pastries, flowers, red, sour foods

Dislikes: Boring people, dogs, getting wet

Status: Creepypasta

Age: 20

Zodiac: Leo

Creepypasta Name: Alibi

Frosty_Latte: And here is a little more about his personality...

A little bit about dynamos: Dynamos are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger, and vulnerability. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Dynamo generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self-made, sometimes the Dynamo can come across as intimidating. However, the Dynamo has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

Frosty_Latte: Have no fear, he doesn't play any special role or anything, he's just another killer. We're not trying to shove him in your face and go 'LOOK! OUR OC!!!'

Frosty_Latte: It's not like that.

Frosty_Latte: And there is a co-author to this!!!! Enter, FoxyCraft!

FoxyCraft: Hello! I exist.... I think?

Frosty_Latte: Great to hear! Why don't you go ahead and introduce Aiden a little bit more?

FoxyCraft: Okay, so Aiden...

Aiden Mercury ⚕️

Gender: Male

Nationality: American

Height: 5, 8

Hair color: brown, curly

Eye color: Black

Personality: Overprotective, older brother type

Likes: Potato chips, Nilly's food, chilling with his friends, adults *rational people*, dark chocolate, spicy food

Dislikes: Super chaotic people, when things don't work out

Age: 20

Zodiac: Taurus

Creepypasta Name: Saturn

FoxyCraft: Okay, I introduced him. Can you please let me out of your basement now?

Frosty_Latte: no :D

FoxyCraft: ... Someone help.

Frosty_Latte: Moving on, here's the profile for our girl Nilly...

Nilly Mercury 🥀

Gender: Female

Nationality: American

Height: 5, 4

Hair color: Blondish

Eye color: Blue

Personality: meh. Something.... Maybe

Likes: food, anime, movies, music, dancing, decapitating people, blood in general, funny people, shortcuts

Dislikes: very controlling people, real life, anything overly complicated, when people make a big deal about stuff, people she can't control, weak people

Age: 16

Zodiac: Gemini

Creepypasta Name: Black Vanilla

Frosty_Latte: And that's it for the profiles! The next thing we need to discuss is Cassandra, or Cassy, their older sister.

FoxyCraft: .... Sooo.... Now can I go? At least stop pointing the gun at my head.

Frosty_Latte: Ahahaha- you're funny. Anyway, she is a rather complicated character so I'll just give you a brief overview of what's going on with her.

Frosty_Latte: She used to be one of Slenderman's best proxies before she randomly disappeared from the mansion and no one could find her anywhere. Turns out she went back to her home city and found her two little sibs who she left at an orphanage before joining Slenderman. She raises them for the next six years. After that, she jumped off a skyscraper.

FoxyCraft: Long story short, a lot of stuff happened.

Frosty_Latte: Yes. Her death is kind of a big thing because Nilly was very close to her, and so was Slenderman

Frosty_Latte: OH! And one more thing! We'll be including the songs we listen to when we write the chapters. They're songs we either listen to while writing it or songs we think go with the vibe. We'll put one at the beginning of each chapter so you can listen to them if you like background music as you read.

Frosty_Latte: FoxyCraft and I are a fan of multiple genres, so there may be a variety of different songs.

FoxyCraft: I was definitely not forced against my will to listen to each and every one of them.... No.... Where did you get that idea from?

Frosty_Latte: I said you can also include songs if you want, so don't complain.

Frosty_Latte: That's it for now! If you have any questions just comment them and we may reply in the next author's note. And don't feel shy about commenting, we love hearing your responses!

FoxyCraft: On that note, someone please help me!

Frosty_Latte: Bye!