Chapter 7

(Dipper pov)

I groan in pain as I slowly open my eyes, glancing around. I expected to wake up in the attic. But it's the basement this time. He's no where to be seen. I try to get up but can't. I look down seeing that both of my wrists are duct taped down to the arms of the chair. On a nearby cart is surgical tools. Scapels, syringes, drugs, even saws and an rib extractor. What the fuck? Why does he have those down here? What the fuck is he planning on doing to me.? Fuck fuck I should haven't tried to leave. Now he's going to kill me.

The door opens and he walks into the room, holding some clear latex gloves in one hand and a tape measure used for sewing in the other hand.

"Goody, you're awake already." I weakly struggle against the tape, my heel hitting the wheels on the bottom of this chair.

"Please please please don't kill me....I am sorry for running away. I won't ever do it again just please don't-"

"Shhh." He gently puts a hand over my mouth muffling my whimpers. "Now, I would never kill you. I am not an animal. But there is something I have to show you." He grabs my shoulders spinning the chair so I'm facing the back of the basement. On the floor a few feet away is a man, cut open and his intestines laying out for all to see. I scream in horror, turning my head away and squeezing my eyes shut tightly. "Now, don't do that Pinetree." He grabs my jaw making me face it again. "Open your eyes, you won't like it if I make you."

I slowly open my eyes, taking in the horrible sight. "W-Who was he?"

"An old friend from school. Really cool dude. He ended up being a scientist, studied at Princeton. Maybe even smarter than you." He lets go, grabbing the back of the chair and spinning it around again so I'm facing him again.

"Then why did you kill him?"

"Because I need to fix you, silly."

"F-Fix me?"

"Yes."

"I don't.....I don't understand....."

"See, you have a good heart. But that brain in your head don't listen. So I am going to swap your brain out with his so you'll listen better."

"Bill-"

"Maybe I could do other things while I'm at it. You hate being shorter than other guys your age don't you? I can make you taller. He has some muscles, I could give you some of his. He won't be needing them after all."

"Bill listen to me. This is crazy. You aren't a doctor. Even if you were, this kind of procedure that you're talking about just isn't possible."

"It is. Just trust me." He grabs the tape measure, measuring different parts of me.

"Bill please-"

"Hold still, my sweet
I'm trying to measure the space between
Your molar and your jaw
This caliper
No cause for fear, no, it, it doesn't hurt
It only helps me measure

How much skin you have
Oh, and the topmost layer of fat
But I won't make an incision
'Till you're nice and numb
Oh, and laughing gas can be so much fun
Please don't doubt my decision" He sets the tape measure down, rolling up his sleeves. Bandages cover both of his forearms.

"This'll be ooh, this'll be aah
This'll be absolutely whee
This'll be nice, this'll be neat
And bring you closer to me
So don't you squirm, don't you fret
I'm not gonna hurt you yet
I just feel the need to be getting
A little of you, a lot of blood-letting
I know the sensation you're probably dreading
But cutting you up will be so refreshing for me
Refreshing for me, yeah"

I whimper slightly, tears rolling down my cheeks. He stands behind me, straightening my head and wiping away my tears.

"No, don't you cry
And don't call Miriam, she's my alibi
Oh, let me check your toes out
Aren't your toenails cute
And red is such a lovely color on you
But you won't be needing those

When you've got no knees
Or shins, or pinky fingers, or arteries
So hold still while I remove them
Oh, and don't fight back
I think you'll find you're missing the point with that
That's enough out of you

And this'll be ooh, this'll be aah
This'll be absolutely whee
This'll be nice, this'll be neat
And bring you closer to me
So don't you squirm, don't you fret
I'm not gonna hurt you yet
I just feel the need to be getting
A little of you, a lot of blood-letting
I know the sensation you're probably dreading
But cutting you up will be so refreshing for me, yeah
Refreshing for me, yeah"

He stands in front of me again, and I see blood seeping through his bandages.

"Well, once upon a time, that's where the plot begins
And right after the end, well, that's where the plot thins, and
I've got no angel to keep me in line
So I'm taking your narrative, and I'm making it mine
'Cause I'm all out of hurt, you've used up all I've got
So I'm chopping you up and still coming up squat
If I wanted to bleed, I'd just roll up my sleeve
And saw and saw and saw
Oh yeah

This'll be ooh, this'll be aah
This'll be absolutely whee
This'll be nice, this'll be neat
And bring you closer to me
So don't you squirm, don't you fret
I'm not gonna hurt you
No, no, no, not yet
I just feel the need to be getting
A little of you, a lot of blood-letting
I know the sensation you're probably dreading
But there's one thing you're forgetting

There's nothing like the thrill of a shredding
And this is no orthodox beheading
And cutting you up
Cutting you up
Cutting you up is gonna be so refreshing for me
Refreshing for me, yeah
Refreshing for me
Ooh, ooh"

He pulls on the gloves before picking up a syringe. He fills it with one of the drugs, tapping it before walking over to me.

"N-no no no, Bill please no."

"Don't worry, this will just numb up your whole body. Wouldn't want you falling asleep for this."

He brings the syringe closer but stops when his phone rings. He takes it out turning it on and I see it's one of those cameras for the doorbell. On the screen are polive officers knocking on his door.

I go to yell but he puts the syringe right to my neck, glaring at me before he turns on the microphone. "Can I help you?"

"NYPD. We need to speak with you."

"Just give me one minute." He shoves the phone back in his pocket before he goes over to the tray. He rips off a piece of duct tape with his mouth before coming over to me.

"No no Bill-"

He puts it squarely over my mouth, smoothing it out a bit. "Now, you just stay right here. I will be right back."

He pecks me on the cheek before he takes off the gloves shoving them in his pocket and rolls his sleeves back down, leaving out the basement door.

I struggle desparately trying to pull my hands free from the tape, trying to scream to no avail.

I turn my attention to the tray. Specifically to the scapels. Straining my foot I manage to grab the leg of the cart and tip it over. I then manage to tip my chair over, grabbing a scapel with my foot and bringing it close enough that my left hand can grab it.

Straining my wrist I use the scapel and cut my left hand free. I then use it to cut my right hand free before ripping the tape off my mouth.

I run over to the basement door, trying to open it but it's locked. I pound on it before yelling at the top of my lungs.

"Help! Someone help me please! I'm down here! Just help me please!"

I hear yelling above me and some gun shots. I back away from the door, holding the scapel tightly in my hand. The door slowly open, dread filling me as he stands there covered in blood and holding a police pistol.

"Pinetree, Pinetree, when will you ever learn?"