I

It was a nice cold and snowy day, a perfect time for people to run around and have fun! make snowmans, snowangels, and break into snowball fighs

It was a nice cold and snowy day, a perfect time for people to run around and have fun! make snowmans, snowangels, and break into snowball fighs. Such wonderful times, but... not me tho as some say im very 'busy'.
Im not a fan of the word 'fun' its ridicule, thats what that is! Id rather spend my days with my lab atop the mountains where no human could travel.

I conduct experiments for the sake of research but sometimes for my own gains, i brew different poisons, such as someone like me brew the most perfect combinations! no one can withstand them, not even the king of demons himself! If i were to say thats a big accomplishment, if it was anyone else it would be a complete nightmare to have The king of demons send their own slaves of demons after you.

But not me, im quit happy! it bring me joy on how i tear them apart and disfigure their bodies, replace there head with all sorts of things all the way to animals up to non-breathing matter, for my findings i keep parts of each demons body within the lab as a reward! Sometimes in take there eyes, poke them with string and connect them with other eyeballs and put them up as if there festive decorations!

Even better i get lonely sometimes and keep their heads in jars whilst still alive, they may hate me for it but atleast were both at company terms! Such joy does it bring me to these endless experiments, which led me to another thought. What would happen to an uppermoon?

That question always linger in my head, it seems like such a great thought! Their regeneration makes it 10x better then it ever could!! The amount of possibilities i could do to them are endless-

"M/N! are you talking your self again?"
huh?

"oh its just you typhon~! whats brings you the pleasure of waking up so early?" I snickered as i rolled my chair towards a glass jar on the shelf and picked up the jar with the named demon 'typhon'. "your damn brain orgasms keep waking me the hell up!" I laughed at that comment and set down typhon on the nearest table, "Why wont you just become a demon slayer or some shit? seems easier than waiting".

"Because typhon my work up here is illegal both human world and demon slayer world! no matter if i join Oyakata-san or go back to society they'll probably arrest me" The demon gave a strange look and sighed, "yeah alright, but if you jerk off infront of me again ill knock myself off the shelf you old rag", "dont be like that typhon! its not my fault i forgot you in my room!" Typhon rolled his eyes knowing he wont win the arguement, and decided to go back to sleep.

I picked up typhons jar and sat him on his previous shelf and heard a meow, I turned around quickly and noticed my cat, (c/n), "oh hello (c/n)! how have you been? any news?" I picked up (c/n) and sat them on my shoulder and got up from my chair to walk outside. (C/n) then handed me a letter, i quickly opened it and looked at the contents.

It was urokodaki? why would he send me a letter?
I then read the letter:

'Dear Crow,