II

(Recap)"L/n-sama, why do you want me around?", "Dont question me

(Recap)
"L/n-sama, why do you want me around?", "Dont question me." Goto yelped in the sudden mood change and followed behind me quietly, "Sorry l/n-sama!".

Whilst walking i bumped into someone,
'fuck not this bug eyed fool again'

(end of recap)

'The hell? his back is like a damn rock' I huffed and quickly apologized, "shit my bad du-", "You! your the one who was with oyakata-sama! Who are you!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, "Dont touch me you fucking hair ball, your probably dirty" I spoke coldly and harshly pulled my arm back.

He grew angry and began growing urk marks along his forehead,
"Who-...Dont you know who i am?! answer my question!!",

"Why the hell do you even care? Arent you that sanemi guy? you look worse upclose" Sanemi grew angry at that and was ready to throw a punch but Goto came in between us and tried stopping us both, "Both of you need to stop! this is against the ru-"

Before Goto could finish that sentence sanemi punched him in the back, Which threw Goto to the ground. "Goto?! are you alright" I crouched down and checked on Goto, "The fuck is wrong with you?!" I stood up and picked up sanemi by his throat, he seemed suprised by my strength and grabbed my arm trying to remove my hand.

I threw sanemi to the ground and stepped on his back with enough force to keep him down,
"Keep fucking around and ill disfigure your body and readjust it to where your bones are fucking mush",
"Get the hell off me ya weirdo!" He forced me off of him and began throwing punches, which i deflected and punched him back in the face with good enough force, Goto already left to get help.

A minute later the flame hashira came up with with the fellow kakushi and broke up the fight,

Rengoku looked at senamis bruised face with disappointment and sighed with annoyance,

"You know oyakata-sama wont like this! Sanemi im highly dissapointed, you know this is against the rules!" Rengoku shook his head and looked at me then back at senami before he left to tell oyakata.

Goto then ran over to check my wounds while other kakushi helped sanemi, sanemi then turned towards me and spoke with a hint of sympathy,

"Sorry i guess, i was just in a bad mood"

"Sorry? sorry my ass, next time i see you your hot ass is mine" I grabbed Gotos hand and walked away to my room and slammed the door, leaving sanemi with a flustered and confused face.

Infinity castle

-Twang-