136

When Wen Ye stepped on the land of the empire, he couldn't help but feel a little sighed in his heart.

  He didn't expect that he could come back here again, and that he would continue to live on this land for the rest of his life.

  However, the temperature of the main star of the empire is completely different from that of our own world. As soon as we arrived, we felt a biting cold wind.

  The location where he and Xu Shen were located was in the courtyard of a clean white ancient building, as if there were golden vertical stripes on the walls as high as two people.

  The cold wind blowing outside was mixed with a trace of chill, which made Wenye sneezed.

  "Don't catch a cold." Following Xu Shen's words, he wrapped Wen Ye in the fur coat handed over by his attendant.

  He couldn't help asking curiously: "Where is this place?"

  "The temple of the empire." Xu Shen tightened his coat to Wen Ye, took the hand of the black-haired young man and led him to a side room.

  Here a man in a white robe trimmed with golden vertical stripes was waiting for the two of them.

  When Xu Shen came in, the other party saluted: "Your Majesty."

  Xu Shen nodded, and first introduced him to Wen Ye with a slight tilt of his head: "This is the priest Xu of the temple."

  "Queen." Xu Shen The priest saluted Wen Ye.

  But the name of the other party made Wen Ye's goosebumps rise, "Can you stop calling me queen." "

  Not used to it?" Xu Shen rubbed the other party's head with a smile, and said, "You will get used to it sooner or later."

  Wen Ye Ye snorted and did not refute or agree. He is more curious now that there are ancient symbols of belief such as temples in the interstellar world.

  Instead, he asked Xu Shen even more curiously: "What god are you praying to here?"

  Xu Shen chuckled and found that Wen Ye's fur coat was not buttoned properly, so he pulled the man onto his lap and slowly helped him straighten his clothes Well, he said while buckling: "This is the oldest building on the main planet. It used to be used to pray to the Creator God. But now it is mainly used for large-scale ceremonies and weddings."

  "Isn't the wedding in the largest palace in the palace?" Wen Ye remembered that the wedding scene in the warning he had seen was the palace in the palace.

  "As long as it is approved by the high priest and the people, the oldest and most sacred wedding can be held at the highest level of the temple." Xu Shen paused here: "Our wedding will be held here in two days."

  " Two days later?" Wen Ye was stunned, he didn't expect the wedding to be so fast.

  "What? Think it's been too long?" Xu Shen raised his eyes to look at the other party, with a hint of ridicule in his eyes: "I want to hold a wedding here right now, and let you be mine from head to toe."

"Uh." Wen Ye was stunned by the storm in the other party's eyes, unable to answer the other party's words at all.

  "It's a pity I can't stay with you these two days." Xu Shen said and pressed a kiss on the forehead of the other party.

  "Why?" Wen Ye looked at him strangely.

  According to Xu Shen's personality, he wanted to stick to his side, it was very fresh feeling that he could hear such words from Xu Shen's mouth now.