139

Wen Ye finally experienced how much the imperial family pays attention to the sense of ritual, and how cumbersome and complicated the costumes required in formal places are.

  There are three sets of bathrobes required for bathing and baptism, and each set is divided into three layers: inner, outer, and outer.

  He looked at the combination of the cloak, the bathrobe and the inner lining, and asked inexplicably, "Why is it divided into three layers?

  " "According to the previous habit, alpha can only wear a fig leaf in the holy spring, and his upper body is naked." "

  Naked?" Wen Ye glanced at his robe, the white robe tightly wrapped his upper body.

  "Yes, in fact, this style is worn by Omega, but it has been slightly changed." Tang Mei nodded.

  Wen Ye was a little upset when he heard this: "What style is Xu Shen? I want to be the same as him."

  When Tang Mei heard this sentence, her hands paused slightly: "Queen, In fact, His Majesty is of the same style as you."

  "Same," Wen Ye nodded after hearing this, as a sign of agreement.

  "Because of the cold weather, the previous style has been completely revised." Tang Mei paused at this point.

  In fact, she lied, His Majesty seemed to know that Wen Ye would ask this question, so he told her to answer like this.

  From these aspects, it can be seen that His Majesty has a very strong desire to monopolize the black-haired youth.

  If it is so strong that the other party reveals the slightest bit and is seen by others, they will quite mind.

  Even if these are only necessary in the ceremony, they are not willing.

  Tang Mei tidied Wen Ye's robe, looked at the black-haired young man in the mirror opposite and nodded in satisfaction.

  Even wearing a soft white robe did not appear soft and beautiful, but instead highlighted the opponent's ruffian aura.

  It's just that the highlighted red hair on Wen Ye's head made Tang Mei frown slightly: "Dye your hair back."

  Wen Ye nodded in agreement, but he didn't care about the hairstyle.

  After the costumes required for bathing and baptism have been modified, only the dress for the final ceremony of facing the high priest remains.

  When Tang Mei showed this dress to Wen Ye, the black-haired young man's eyes almost went dark.

  "Do you need so many layers of inner lining?" Wen Ye said helplessly as he watched the attendant straighten his clothes.

  He didn't wear so many kinds of clothes in his concerts, but fortunately, the clothes are of good quality, although there are many layers, they are not bloated.

  "The dresses of the royal family pay attention to the sense of solemnity and ceremony, and these are simplified for you by Your Majesty." Tang Mei paused here, and continued: "His Majesty has personally reviewed and handled all the details of this wedding.

Wen Ye was slightly surprised by the other party's words, he thought that Xu Shen should hand over such matters to his subordinates.

  But he didn't expect that the other party would personally go into battle to handle such details, and Wen Ye could feel from the middle how much Xu Shen attached importance to this matter.