144

The human city is no longer the bustling and bright scene of the past, and the vehicles parked on both sides of the black asphalt road have been abandoned for a long time.

  The exposed parts of the vehicle were not only covered with iron-red rust spots, but even the tires were shriveled, and even covered by green plants growing from under the asphalt road.

  And the green plants on the sidewalk have already grown into towering trees.

  Wen Ye heard from his teacher before that when no one lives in a city, it can quickly return to the state of a virgin forest within a few decades.

  Whether this is true or not he doesn't know, but now it is true that there is no remnant of the city's prosperity in the past.

  But it is obvious that the city in front of us is no longer suitable for human habitation.

  After being abandoned, all kinds of green plants form a dense and rare scene here.

  The second generation born in the last days like them can only recall the past scenes based on the description of the previous generation.

  Facing the scene in front of him, he really couldn't imagine that the hometown his mother told him was located in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River, and it was also the beautiful city in the legend.

  But now Wen Ye's attention is not on the ruined city, he is staring at his quantum beast with a bitter face.

  He knew something bad was up after the sky started to rain acid.

  His family's ancestors didn't like water, and they didn't even like the kind of acid rain with a strong fishy smell.

  At this time, he was still counting on his little black to bring out the cat's instinct of hunting or playing with prey to help him lure the people in the car away.

  This is great, the ancestors are crouching under the eaves and can't get out.

  "Master Hei! Please, just do it." Wen Ye almost knelt down for his quantum beast.

  However, the black panther just glanced at him and continued to lick its paws.

  "When it's dark, you go and lure the people in the car away, and I'll get things." The black-haired young man thought he had the sweetest smile on his face, and said to Quantum Beast, "Is that okay?"

  The black panther yawned, then lay down and closed his eyes, with an obvious expression that you don't want to bother me.

  "What the hell!" Wen Ye was so angry that he said without hesitation: "What use are you! Go on strike." "I don't rely on you, I will do it myself." Wen Ye looked at the Quantum Beast, who was not willing to eat oil and salt. , After taking it back into the mental space, he turned and left.

  Just now he got closer to the car and observed, there were only three people in the car.

  It seems that there is no guide inside, otherwise the other party will realize his existence and establish a mental barrier.

  It is possible that all three were sentinels or ordinary people.

  But even if the other party is a sentinel, he should not be detected based on his own ability to conceal his breath.

  Wen Ye's eyes fell on the door of an abandoned supermarket in the city, and a rusty billboard hung above the supermarket.

  There are a few words written on it, according to the words he has learned from the teacher in the base school, they are the words 'wo' and 'ma'.