chapter 7

MEANWHILE WITH XANDER AND LOU while Jenna and Ravi are listening:)

XANDER
"And I can't wait to knock Emma off her feet with this."

LOU
"Oh, man, she won't know what hit her!"

XANDER
"Then, before Emma has the chance to catch her breath, I'm going to whip out my trusty axe-"

JENNA
"Oh my God" [whispers]

RAVI
"Right?!"[Whispers]

XANDER
"And get to shredding."

Ravi then makes a o mouth shape in horror

Jenna also makes that face and stares in horror about what she said

LOU
"OMG, Emma is going to die."

RAVI AND JENNA
[mouths] "Oh!"

Ravi then hears them coming out and quickly jumps into the posion ivy. Meanwhile, Jenna just runs off quickly

LOU
"We should really cut back that poison ivy."

XANDER
"Yeah."

RAVI
"Poison ivy?"

RAVI
"jenna- JENNA HELP!!!!"

Ravi then starts scratching himself

WITH ZURI AND JORGE

GLAYDS
"Campers, I've heard a lot of you are upset about your lack of candy. Well, I'm upset about my lack of man candy. So, none of us are gettin' any sugar. That's life, deal with it."

ZURI
"Hey, looking to score? I've got candy."

JORGE
"Hey, Zuri. "Say hello to my little friend!" He just paid me 20 bucks for a Scooter bar!"

ZURI
"What's with the suit? What part of "inconspicuous" don't you understand?"

JORGE
"All of it. I have no idea what that word means!"

RAVI
"Emma, I have something important to tell you!"

EMMA
"You've decided to go to clown camp?"

JENNA
"Not the time, Emma. we need to tell you something very badly!."

RAVI
"No! Xander asked you out so he could kill you, like he did his previous girlfriend, Amanda!"

RAVI
"Me and Jenna heard it all!"

JENNA
"Emma he is actually right"

EMMA
"[laughs] That's ridiculous! Xander is the nicest guy in the world. He wouldn't hurt a fly."

JENNA
"Be so for real.."

RAVI
"I will have you know he has slaughtered many, many flies in our cabin!"

EMMA
"With those dreamy eyes, he could run a puppy mill, and I'd still go out with him."

JENNA
"That's traumatizing.."

RAVI
"As much as I agree with Jenna.
We are telling you, tonight, Xander is planning on killing you!"

EMMA
[laughs] "You're both probably going to make great clowns, because that was hilarious. Plus, you can fit in the little car maybe Jenna will to because of how small you are"

JENNA
"I'll happily tell you that my 5,2 hight has nothing to do with this!"

WITH ZURI, JORGE, AND TIFFANY

JORGE
"It's good to be in business."

JORGE AND ZURI
"When business is good!"

TIFFANY
"Hey, guys, how are you? Good. So am I. Candy is amazing. I just memorized all of Shakespeare's plays, and now, I'm going to read War and Peace. Those Russians are wacky!"