chapter 8

WITH EMMA AND XANDER

EMMA
"Uh, Xander, why are you sharpening that axe?"

XANDER
"It won't cut through anything if it's not sharp. Otherwise I'll just be hacking and hacking, and hacking and hacking..."

EMMA
"I get it!"

Emma said scared

XANDER
"All righty. Check this out!"

Xander then removed the tarp and what showed a big hole

EMMA
"Uh, why is there a hole there?"

XANDER
"Oh, I dug it earlier, for you. That's how we're going to end the night. Let's see. Backup axe, trash bags. This is gonna get messy."

EMMA
"Gee, it's getting pretty cold. I think I'll go back to the camp and get a blanket. And the police."

Emma then tried getting up but Xander grabbed her wrist

XANDER
"Oh, no. Now that you're here, I'm not letting you leave."

EMMA
"You're not?

XANDER
"No way. I've been thinking about this moment since the day I laid eyes on you."

EMMA
" You have? When I first saw you, I just wondered how many push-ups you could do."

Xander:
"A hundred. I've got a lot of upper body strength. Well, time to get to choppin'."

Emma then ran up grabbed a big branch and hit Xander in the back really...really hard..

XANDER
"Was there a mosquito on me? Because I think you got him."

AT CAMP GROUND

GLAYDS
"Freeze, camper! Identify yourself."

glayds said while pointing the flashlight at jorges face while Jorge was holding a mattress full of money

JORGE
"Uh, it is I, Ravi!"

GLAYDS
"Nice try. I have no idea who Ravi is, but I know you're not him. "

glayds then snatched the mattress full of money out of jorges hands and opened it

GLAYDS
"Where'd you get all this money?""

JORGE
"Uh, my bar mitzvah?"

GLAYDS
"Start talking, Not Ravi!"

JORGE
"Okay, okay! The truth is, I've been running a candy smuggling ring, selling candy to campers."

GLAYDS
"You have? Well, considering you're using a mattress as a wallet, you're obviously not the brains of the organization. Who are you working with?"

zuri then popped out the cabin door looking at Jorge

JORGE
"Uh, no one. It's just me! I'm a lone wolf!"

GLAYDS
"You are in big trouble, mister. I'm confiscating this mattress as evidence. I'll think up the rest of your punishment tonight, at the dollar slots."

ZURI
"Jorge, I saw what you just did. Why didn't you turn me in?"

JORGE
"Because you're my friend, and friends don't rat each other out. Plus, you know where I sleep."

ZURI
"That's really cool, especially after the lousy way I treated you. Thank you, Jorge."

JORGE
"You're welcome. But we still need to fix Tiffany."

TIFFANY
"There's gotta be some sap in this tree! Sweet, sweet sap. Mmm!"

Tiffany said while licking a tree