grimace ╔ angst ╗

// kurapika and leorio go on a little adventure but unfortunately things take a turn for the better //

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

leorio and kurapika were at their house in the amazing city of york new just relaxing and enjoying their day off after work. "hey leorio, i'm so sweaty, i may go and take a quick shower." it was a rather hot summer day, the two were just sat down on the couch, leorio reading a book for his doctor classes and kurapika just on his beetle phone looking at random posts online.

leorio just nodded in response, kurapika never saw the man so quiet in his life before so he just got up, making his way to the bathroom and grabbed a towel.

he started the shower, making it as cold as can be, with that he stepped inside and started to wash himself off. after doing his normal shower routine, he got out, and started to dress himself while thinking. 'maybe me and leorio can go out? it's not very often we both days off,' he thought to himself.

and just like that he was back downstairs, looking at his boyfriend to see what he was doing, leorio was now watching tv instead of reading.

kurapika walked towards him, " hey leorio, i don't know, do something?" kurapika said, leorio looked up at him and smiled happily, "sure! maybe we can go on a date?" kurapika now smiled at this idea, he has wanted to go on a date with him for a while.

"ok now the real question is where we should go" the blonde said, he remembered seeing an ad for a new limited shake at mcdonalds, "hey leorio wanna try the new shake at mcdonald's, it's for grimace, i believe it's his birthday or something, i'm guessing" "oh my god YES." leorio squealed, he always loved grimace from the older mcdonald's.

leorio quickly got ready and then the two began their  walk to the closest mcdonalds. while they were walking walking, they spotted their dear friends mereum and komugi, who had recently got together in a romantic relationship after a long time of crushing for each other which was very similar to leorio and kurapikas own relationship.

"oh hey mereum and komugi, oh wow you guys got the grimance shake!" leorio said while komugi started to smile happily, "yes we did! it's so yummy too, happy birthday to mister grimace," komugi said happily holding mereums hand. they both sipped on their purple shake with big smiles, it was kinda like the grimace shake kept sucking them in.

some time passed, they were chatting about all the things they have been doing which made both men become much more cheerful. "well, do you wanna come by to our new mansion and hang out!" komugi said, leorio and kurapika hummed in agreement m.

they said their goodbyes and thenthey spilt their ways after kurapika and leorio agreed to meet them at their house after they get their shake.

after that they contuined their walk to the mcdonald's. after they finally arrived, they went inside and placed their order and sat down at a table waiting for their shakes. "this will be a beautiful day sunshine, and even better because you're here!" kurapika just smiled hearing leorios sweet words, "cmon don't be sappy now leorio."

finally, their drinks were finished being made, and the waiter that looked familiar, brought them their purple drinks. they had also ordered a burger and fries.

they started to sip away on their purple drink. "this is really good! let's take a picture for my instagram!" leorio and kurapika took a selfie of them drinking their grimace shakes and saying "happy birthday grimace!"

kurapika laughed playfully, which was unusual for the man as he was always very reserved. leorio looked at him with hearts in his eyes as they began to eat their food, slowly sipping on their shakes.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

they continue drinking their shakes, walking to mereum and komugi's home. minutes later they arrived, and they awed at the lovely home, of course it was large as mereum had a very high status.

their shakes pretty much finished at this point, but they still had a little bit left, though it was melted from the long walk in the sun. they approached the door and began to knock

they knocked a few more times, but after no response, they were worried as no one answered the door. they were sure the couple would have made it home by now, "this isn't good, also i can see that their lights are on, so they are definitely home,"leorio said as kurapika used his nen to open the door.

of course he felt bad about this, seemingly as this was their home and they could be doing who knows what, but kurapika knew that komugi was excited for them to come over at the very least.

but once the door gently opened, complete shock went over their face.

leorio and kurapika stood in the doorway as they saw the couple dead on the floor.

their lifeless bodies pale, maggots and flies already on their bodies. there were purple all over their faces and bodies. even the floor was covered in it, they just looked at eachother, holding their cups of grimace shake until they felt a sudden sickness.

"what is that purple stuff leorio?" leorio couldn't speak, his eyes and body shaking as he pointed his finger at the cups on the floor next to the couple, it was the grimace shake cups.

kurapika felt sick to his stomach and fell onto the floor, the man has seen and done countless things, but reality came to him, he and leorio had got and drank most of the shake themselves.

then leorio passed out on the floor, gasping for air as the remaining grimace shake from their cups hit the floor, it seemed there was some sort ofpoison in it.

now all of the group lay on the floor, dead and covered in grimace shake.

grimace on the other hand, looking at them through the window, smirks and laughs evily.

he takes off his mascot costume slowly and reveals himself, a black tattoo on his forehead, his hair pulled back with a coat hanging off his shoulders.

it was chrollo

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

the end, happy birthday grimace!!

and wow what a plot twist am i right?

<3