The punishment🔥

Contains a bit of 18+ content. Read carefully.

Kashish sat on her bed, her mind filled with swirling thoughts about the recent incidents. How could he kiss her like that? And why did she kiss him back?

"Damn it! I messed up," she muttered, frustration clouding her face.

She had been trying to ignore him, not wanting to give him the wrong impression. So, she made the decision to keep her distance.

But deep down, her heart longed for him. She yearned for his touch.

"No, no, no. I don't like him that way," she whispered, shaking her head, determined to push his thoughts away.

She kept herself occupied throughout the day, burying herself in work to distract her mind.

Finally, when she finished her chores, she settled on her couch to watch a movie when the doorbell suddenly rang.

"Who could it be at this hour?" she murmured, but curiosity got the better of her, and she went to answer the door. Opening it, her eyes widened as she saw Aaron standing there, a smirk playing on his lips.

"You?" she murmured in surprise, but he brushed past her and arrogantly took a seat on her couch, as if he owned the place.

Rolling her eyes, she turned to face him.

"What are you doing here, Aaron?" she asked, her voice tinged with anger.

"Do I need your permission to see you?" he replied, a calmness in his tone.

"Yes, you do! You can't just barge into my house as if it's yours. After all, you're still a stranger," she snapped back.

Her response only seemed to anger him further, and their eyes locked in a tense stare-down. Neither of them was willing to back down.

He stood up and strode towards her, maintaining the unyielding eye contact.

"Don't you think you're talking too much, little one?" he questioned, his voice low and seductive.

She crossed her arms, mustering her courage. "And don't you think you're using your mouth too much?" she retorted.

They were so close now. He pressed her against the wall, his hands on either side of her, caging her in.

"This mouth can do many things. Care to find out?" he smirked, his voice laced with a tantalising invitation.

"Are you still the same Aaron I was friends with a few days ago?" she asked, her voice trembling with uncertainty

"Why are we changing the topic, baby?" he replied, his gaze intense. She rolled her eyes, preparing to break free from his hold, but he pulled her back and effortlessly placed her on the couch beside him.

She was taken aback, stunned into silence. He leaned over her, his presence overwhelming.

"Stop getting closer," she stuttered, trying to resist his advances.

"Or what, little one?" he whispered huskily into her ear.

She didn't like it-her mind protested.

But at the same time, she couldn't deny the allure.

"Just let me go, Mr. Knight," she attempted to sound bold, but her words came out as a mere whisper.

He smirked and inched closer, their bodies touching. She could feel his desire pressing against her lower abdomen, sending shivers down her spine. She bit her lip, a mix of resistance and anticipation.