Meeting again ❤️

Kashish sat on the couch at her home, deep in thought about the decision. Meeting him again? But why her?

However, she knew that Rudra trusted her with all the important meetings. Could she not handle the Paris meeting?

She remembered asking him about this and receiving a rather feeble reply, "What if something happens to you or you get lost? No, I can't bear it. Stay here and handle everything."

She knew she had no other choice. For the sake of her past, she couldn't afford to cause a loss of fifteen crores.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a message beep on her mobile. It was from Rudra. "Handle everything. I am leaving today itself. There is important work."

Sighing, she replied with a simple "okay." There was no way out now. All escape routes had closed.

Four days later –

Kashish was dressed in a simple white salwar suit. She looked angelic, but her face lacked a smile. Nervousness was the prevailing emotion.

"Why am I nervous? It's not like I'm meeting him for the first time. Calm down," she whispered to herself, taking a deep breath.

After breakfast, she headed to the office. Upon arrival, she greeted some clients associated with the knights, directing them to the conference room. She then made her way to her cabin, collected her files, and proceeded to the conference hall. Her heart pounded relentlessly.

Anxiety suddenly enveloped her. Taking a deep breath, she calmed herself and spotted Rudra's assistant waiting for her outside.

"Is everyone here?" she asked with anxiety evident in her voice.

"Yes, ma'am. Even the CEO has arrived. Let's go in; they must be waiting," the assistant reassured.

The time had come for her to meet him face to face. "Yes," she replied, and they entered the conference room. Stepping toward her seat, her gaze swept over the attendees, lingering on a particular person—him.

He was already watching her with an array of unknown emotions. Their eyes locked momentarily before she quickly looked away and took her seat.

"Good morning, Ms. Sharma," Aaron's soft voice filled the room. She smiled professionally and nodded.

"Good morning, Mr. Knight."

The meeting commenced, but Aaron's attention was scarcely on the proceedings. He was engrossed in admiring his beloved. The urge to embrace her was almost overwhelming.

Kashish sensed someone's eyes on her and audibly swallowed her nerves. Feeling suddenly flustered, she chose to ignore him.

Finally, the meeting concluded. Kashish turned to everyone, seeking their thoughts. They all looked to Aaron for his input, but he seemed preoccupied.

"Mr. Knight…" Kashish cleared her throat to get his attention.

He shifted his gaze from her to the others and then back to her. "Uh, yeah… I'm impressed," he replied, though Kashish frowned slightly, she nodded.

She discussed work-related matters and contracts with him before concluding, "Okay, Mr. Knight. Thank you."

As her team rose to leave, she headed back to her cabin. There, she leaned against a wall, palm over her chest, taking deep breaths.

"Finally! Done. Now I don't have to meet him," she whispered to herself.

Little did she know, fate had other plans, and she would soon find herself face to face with him again.