20

20 | " ɪ ᴡʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴄʀᴏᴅᴇ sᴛʀɪɴɢs

20 | " ɪ ᴡʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴄʀᴏᴅᴇ sᴛʀɪɴɢs. "

____________________________

|| ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ ||

" Miss park, please follow me. ", Buttler kim, said with his petrified gaze digged on the carpet of the mansion.

Iseul uncomfortably dragged her innocuous yet fierce gaze down because of shame, she wobbs her head, while clutching the baggy, walnut shade hoodie.
Buttler walked, along with little girl following him from behind with her moist gaze down.

Jungkook sips the cold bitter liquor of expensive wine, while his back resting on the head board of the couch, eyes gawking at the empty sheets of the bed.

His Arresting blue orbs took Ruinous shade, his lips twitched into a satanic smirk, looking back when she was awake on his bed and cried because she thought he might have taken her in her unconscious state.
A dreadful chuckle left from his throat.

" Such a innocent kitten, how could you think i would take you in your unconscious state, there is more fun to watch your fearful eyes when i will fvck you. ", He said while staring at the liquor of the glass.

The knock interpreted his wild thoughts, inducing his fierce desirable gaze towards the entering door.

" Come. ", He permitted and divert his gaze towards the bed with a evil gleam, knowing who is behind the door.

Buttler pushed the door, while iseul's fist clenched looking at the door getting open.

Door opened.

Iseul's breathes hitched and beats fastened, when the door opened and her gaze capture his figure sitting on the couch.

" Miss park, please.. Master is waiting."

Iseul stirred hearing sudden tone of buttler, she look at him and swallows her breathe, looking at buttler who is extending his both hands towards the room insisting her to walk inside the room.

Sweat beads crept on her forehead, she stretches her feet.
She silently walks inside the room, with her terrified eyes on him, jeon jungkook, the only reason of her tears, who is looking straight direction,to bed.

Iseul jumped on her spot, when with a loud bang the door closed.

" Dont be scare, sweetheart.... your fearful eyes are making me fvcking lose my mind. ", He said in his dreadful husky tone while turning his arresting leer towards her figure.

Iseul's eyes instantly moistened hearing his frightful vocals and leer eyes on her.

" I was waiting for you.... You came 20 minutes late. ", He uttered, taking angelina crystal flute shaped glass which is filled with red wins.

He stood up from the couch, inducing her steps stretch back.

Iseul breathes yanked, when he stands infront of her.
Her already wet lashes flickered, her feets ached to run away from his presence.

" Sweetheart, are you going to stare at floor tonight? ", He asked, bending little to match his 6'5 height with 5'5 height.

" Sweetheart, look at me, Today i wore your favourite colour. ", He said, while folding his muscular arms over his strong chest and tongue circling inside his cheeks.

Iseul lifts her gaze up and look at him through her wet lashes.

The corner of his lips tugged up, looking at her gaze on him, " White, am i right? ", He asked even though he already knows her answer.

Iseul's lashes batted looking at the pure white silk shirt clenching on his giant mascular body, and tight pitch black jeans clutching his thick thighs and legs.

" Did i attracted you, that you can't even take your eyes off? ", he said and sniggers at her eyes which are staring down at his chest.

Hearing his words, she instantly Oscillates her head, with her eyes slight widened.

Jungkook's coarse arresting blue orbs darkened, looking at her sinless brown orbs, the shades of her purity in her mind is exciting him, forcing him to trap her between his muscular arms and never let her move.

" Fvck these freaking distance, sweetheart, in which way i should claim you as mine. ", He uttered leering at her orbs, he raised his fingers and remove the strand of her hairs which suddenly came between his view, because of the cold wind passing by them.

Iseul instantly stepped back, when his finger touched her incorrupt skin inducing her body burn with flames of wrath.

He tilt his head at her 'touch me not act' with his finger still in air, the act of her surely did nothing but excites him.

A dry throaty chuckle left from his throat, " Sweetheart, Do you really think that your three steps back will stop me from forwarding towards you. ", He said while straightening his posture, and tugging his hands inside pockets.

Iseul's eyes moistened hearing his dreadful vocal and atrocious words, her breathes halted, when worst possibilities started surrounding her innocent brain.

Her clutches around her walnut shade hoodie tightened, knowing tonight no one would able to save her from him.

She herself is possible for her misery,an like him would surely take advantage of disable girl like her.

" Love, Crawl on bed. "

**********************
-ᴛ ᴏ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ɴ ᴜ ᴇ-
[ᴠᴏᴛᴇ 💙]
[ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ 💬]

<𝟹

-ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴜɴɴɪᴇ🥀