1. pilot

༺♥༻

     "Y/N! come on it'll be fun i promise you!" gabby said pulling on my arm attempting to get me out of bed.

    "gabriella.. for the last time, i dont want to go clubbing with you!" i insisted.

    "por qué? por favor nomas esta ves!" gabriella gave me her puppy eyes. she always knew that would work on me.

     "fine gabby! nomas para que ya no me andes chingando." i sighed pulling the covers off me.

    "yes! bye i love you." gabby kissed my cheek before exiting my room excitedly.

     gabby loved to party. now for me, i USED to love partying. that was until i got offered a commentator job for la liga mx.

     not only that but i was still part of my uncle's futbol club on the side which eventually took up most of my time.

     "hey, which one would look better?" gabby showed me two dresses. "uhm.. the red one for sure." i replied.

     "what are you going to wear?" gabby questioned me as she threw herself on my bed.

     "probably my black dress." i replied as i applied on light make-up to my face. the club was nothing important. it was dark anyways so nobody would see me.

     "okay cute. cute. cute" gabby responded before once again leaving my room. as i finished my make up i curled my hair.

     i finished doing my hair just in time as i heard our friend betty honk from outside. "betty's here! hurry up!" i rushed gabby as i unplugged my phone.

     i grabbed my purse off my nightstand and went downstairs. as i reached the living room area i checked myself  in the mirror one last time before going outside.

     as i opened the car door betty looked up from her phone at me shocked. "y/n!! mi amorcito!!" betty hugged me.

     all i could do is giggle as i hugged her back.

    "que milagro!" she added on.

    "ya se! but tonight i'm just trying to chill.. not do anything stupid." i replied back smiling at betty.

     me and gabby grew up with betty. we all were a trio. people even thought we were siblings.

    "y/n.. you would always say that and look where you ended up." betty spoke dryly.

    me and alcohol never really mixed well together. i used to be the life of the party. until i completely had quit.

    "vámonos cabronas!!" gabby said excitedly as she got in the back seat of the car.

    "pues vamos!" betty replied starting her car.

    ༺♥༻

     "this is my song!" i said pulling betty to the dance floor.

     solita by ozuna blasted through the club. as i danced on betty i sang each lyric of the song.