4. wink

༺♥༻

     "ITS already june?" i sighed looking through my calendar. this whole summer was going to be a tough summer. half of the team left to go play with mexico.

     i got up from my desk to look at my window only to see all the guys training in the heat. most of them were bench warmers.

     "knock knock" jasmine knocked on my office door which snapped me out of my head. "you should really close your door" jasmine smiled at me.

"yeah sorry! i forgot to." i smiled back at her. "hows the notes going?" she asked me as she looked down at my notebook and files that were flooded with information.

"so far.. pretty good." i looked at the papers scattered on my desk. it was a mess but who cared.

     "hey! around the 15th we're introducing a new player.. just wanted to give you a heads up" jasmine smiled at me.

     "when will he get to the facility?" i asked her as i crossed my arms and leaned on my desk.

     "today. you should stop by later."

     later...

     me, jasmine, and sebastian were standing at the commentators room. "i already know who it is. y/n you're a little behind." sebastian laughed.

i had no idea who this new transfer was. all i knew was he was from pachuca. my guess was it was luis chavez.

"here he comes!!" jasmine said excitedly.

we all watched the new club america player walk onto the pitch with all the trainers. sebastian and jasmine blabbed as i watched the new players every step.

once he turned around i got a better glimpse of him. he looked familiar. that's when it hit me. the tattoo stood out to me the most.

"𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆"

"his name is kevin alvarez. hes one year older than you y/n. maybe you'll have a chance with him!" sebastian laughed.

i nervously chuckled. little did they know i had a high chance of getting with him. "oh he seems nice" i tried to brush them off.

"why don't we go make our way to the pitch and introduce ourselves?" jasmine smiled at us. "oh my god yes that would be amaz-"

"is that even a smart idea?" i cut sebastian off. both of them stared at me with a face of disgust and disbelief.

"y/n- what's been your problem recently.. why are you acting like this?" sebastian crossed his arms and stared at me.

sebastian was always getting on my last nerve. but of course, for the sake of being commentators we had to look like mega bffs.

"i- nothing what?" i looked at the two. "okay then lets go" jasmine pushed me out the door and grabbed my hand to take me down the stairs.

as we reached the door that took us to the pitch kevin's back was turned. he was too busy admiring the stadium.

jasmine then tapped on his shoulder which made him slightly jump. "oh my gosh sorry hi" jasmine looked at kevin.

kevin just smiled at her apology "hi it's okay dont worry about it."

i was standing behind sebastian. i didnt want kevin to remember me from the club OR from when i went to his house.

"we just wanted to welcome you! my names jasmine and these are the main two commentators here in the estadio azteca sebastian and y/n"

     kevin furrowed his eyebrows realizing there was only one he could see which was sebastian. jasmine noticed and pushed sebastian to the side to reveal me.

     kevin's expression dropped and a large smile began to form on his face. i awkwardly stood there and kevin took his hand out for me to shake.

    which i had to shake back because jasmine and sebastian would've constantly been on my ass if i didnt.

     "hola y/n" kevin stared at me. "hola" i smiled back trying to not seem like something didn't happen between us.

     "bueno pues i think we should go.. it was nice to meet you kevin!" jasmine smiled as she began to walk away. 

     as we all started walking away i turned around to get a last glimpse of kevin. he was staring at me. he noticed i looked back and he winked at me.

     all i could do is smile as we continued to walk away.

༺♥༻

word count: 724

anitta and kevin is such a random duo but anyways guys its almost my frickin birthday so expect good chapters from both books

anitta and kevin is such a random duo but anyways guys its almost my frickin birthday so expect good chapters from both books. but america plays today i cant wait to watch 😛 (also ttm im bored i'll reply i promise 🥲)