5. debut

༺♥༻

     TODAY, kevin debuted. i stood in the commentators booth as i watched the stadium start to get filled with people.

     "hey y/n!-" i jumped a bit getting caught off guard from the voice behind me.

     "woah sorry! i didnt mean to scare you." jasmine said to me. "uh its okay jasmine dont worry about it!" i smiled at her.

"here are the papers for todays game. we're going to present kevin álvarez last. so make sure you exaggerate your voice a little more louder so the crowd can go wild." jasmine shot me a thumbs up before exiting the room.

"45 minutes!" sebastian shouted across the whole facility letting everyone know.

i got up from my chair and went into the lounge. i was greeted with fresh donuts and coffee. don't mind if i do.

i walked back to the commentators room to see sebastian talking on his mic. his voice was loud and echoed across the whole stadium.

one thing about sebastian is he always got the crowd hyped up. as he spoke the crowd began to go wild.

after the 35 minutes had passed. all the player began to come out and onto the pitch. i read each player's name. then came kevin.

"por favor dele una bienvenida a nuestro nuevo miembro de la familia kevin álvarez!" i spoke loudly.

kevin ran onto the pitch. everyone in the crowd went wild. "kevin! kevin!" the crowd chanted.

i couldn't help but look down at the pitch and smile. he waved at everyone in the crowd.

sebastian spoke for the rest of the time as i sat back and enjoyed my donut and coffee till the kick off started.

once the game started everything went smooth and calm. me and sebastian talked about certain players and their advantages.

"how do you think kevin álvarez is playing?" sebastian looked over at me and smiled.

he really put me on the spot like that. "um.. i think for his debut he's doing really good. he has a lot of advantages for the club. he's truly a perfect fit." i stated.

"i really agree. i think he-"

sebastian continued to blab about kevin while i zoned out. kevin is gonna hear that later.

all i could think about was what happened between me and him. once half time came i left the booth and sat in the lounge on my phone.

i checked my messages and saw a message from memo.

8️⃣a

talking good about tu novio👀

cállate hes not my bf

yet.

whatever.

༺♥༻

     "y/n lets go! lets go!" one of the staff members rushed me to get back in the room. i got up and walked back into the room.

     i finished the second half as i began to get tired. the game ended 0-0 against toluca.

     "good job!" sebastian high-fived me as he grabbed his water from the table and got up from his chair.

     i sighed and got up to follow behind him. i looked down the hall to see all the players going into the locker room.

     i had to walked past the locker room to go to my office and grab my stuff. usually if one of them is out when i leave we talk. but today i didn't want to talk to nobody.

     as i got to my office i grabbed all my belongings and shoved them in my backpack. as i closed my backpack i heard a knock on the door.

    i looked up and got welcomed with kevin at my door. "hola y/n" he smiled at me showing his perfectly white teeth, he was a little sweaty with his hair all over the place.

     "kevin! hola" i smiled back at him.

     "i just wanted to say um-" before he continued to talk he closed the door behind him. he dropped his bag on the floor quietly and approached me.

     "i got sent the video of you talking about me. also i think my name sounds beautiful when it comes out of your mouth."

    i stood there quietly not knowing what to say to him. our bodies inches away from each other.

he looked down and grabbed my hand. he opened it and placed a paper on my palm. "don't act like nothing happened between us."

     after that he kissed my cheek and grabbed his bag. "adios y/n" he waved at me.

     "adiós kevin" i waved back at him. he smiled at me and exited the room.

༺♥༻

word count: 747

i went to go see america play 😛😛 i didnt see kevin bc he was with la selección but i saw some of my other fav america players

i went to go see america play 😛😛 i didnt see kevin bc he was with la selección but i saw some of my other fav america players. ik i disappeared for like almost two month but trust me guys.. im back !