3. "up coming tranfers!"

༺♥༻

    "POR FIN, llegaste a la casa" gabby opened the door after i knocked on it for the 30th time.

"sorry! i ate breakfast, then we talked, and-"

"and what? a text would've been nice." gabby argued with me. i sighed completely ignoring her and decided to walk upstairs.

"y/n?! are you serious where are you going?" gabby threw her hands in the air. "upstairs gabby. i dont need you babying me." i replied before shutting my door.

as i walked in my room the first thing i did was shower. after eating at kevin's house i asked him to take me home which he did do.

he offered to let me shower at his house but i have a meeting tomorrow so either way i had to go home.

as i got out the shower my phone was going off. i quickly changed and answered the phone not looking at the name.

i thought it would be an important call but it was just betty calling me. "y/n!! baby!! tell me all about it" she asked excitedly.

     "about what?" i asked her in pure confusion. "y/n no te hagas pendeja? about you and kevin doing yk wha-"

    "woah! we didn't even do anything i fell asleep." i replied back to her. kevin refused to do anything with me while i was drunk because he wanted my full consent.

     and i thank him for being so respectful. "y/n let me tell you julian is so amazing in be-"

     before she could continue i hung up on her. i didn't want to hear all about that. tomorrow i had an important meeting before america played the next following day.

    so i had to pick out my outfit for that.

     meeting day..

     AT 8 AM, my loud alarm went off. my meeting was at 11 am. which gave a couple hours to get ready for my meeting.

     before heading out to my meeting i stopped by starbucks and grabbed something to drink. as i entered the facility many of the players said hello to me as they were getting ready for training.

     "sorry im late!" i opened the door to the meeting. "no worries! we were just about to start" the main presenter jasmine smiled.

     "who are we up against?" my co-worker sebastian asked. "we're up against tigres i believe they just signed diego lainez from europe so you'll have to learn his info by tomorrow." jasmine looked at me and sebastian.

     we were the main commentators for tudn. i got offered to be a commentator for univision, but i hadn't replied back to their offer.

     "diego lainez? the short one?" i asked jasmine who was looking through her clipboard.

    "yeah! you know him?" she asked me. i remember seeing him at the club dancing by himself. all the guys would touch his hair and taunt him.

     "uh.. no! just heard about him before!" i laughed it off. jasmine continued to blab about the opposite team telling us about them and things we would have to know for tomorrows game.

     after about an hour the meeting was wrapped up and she gave us a packet filled with information for tomorrows game.

      kevins pov...

      ME and diego sat on a call together playing fifa. "guey tomorrow i play against america, i dont think we're going to win to be honest." diego complained on the other line.

     i personally preferred america over tigres. but i couldn't tell that to diego. "yeah, we played against them not too long ago. we lost bad." kevin sighed.

     "hey kev, that girl from the club.. what does she do?" diego asked his friend out of curiosity.

     "im not sure to be honest. i should ask memo he seemed to know her pretty good." kevin thought rubbing his chin for a second.

     "that would lowkey be weird no?" diego asked his fellow friend. "now that i think about it.. lowkey it would be. i'll ask him in person." kevin replied taking a sip of his powerade.

     "im gonna hop off. i need to sleep for tomorrow." diego yawned.

     back to y/n..

     "lots of up coming transfers soon! we're looking into one player from pachuca and another from atlas.."

      as i walked down the hall i heard a conversation i wasn't supposed to hear. i couldn't help but walk away wondering who these two new players might be.

༺♥༻

word count: 733

kevins new instagram post is so CHAOOO 🫡 just finish 'la vida es fria' 🥲 loved that book sm how did we all feel about it