Chapter 10

Isabella's POV

It was almost another week since I last saw Aaron. I didn't really have time to think about him, because I was busy with the magazine launch and it was almost the end of the month and work was piling up. It was the Armani Summer - Spring Women Fashion Show in three weeks. As Liam promised, he has been sending the roses with creepy notes. I just don't know what to do about it. I didn't even know where he was. I informed the cops about it a few days ago, but they still haven't found him, or maybe they are not interested in chasing a stalker that haven't harmed me yet. He did hurt me, not physically but emotionally. And I'm scared. I'm scared to even get out of my home. If the cops can't help me, then no one can, I suppose. All I can do is stay alert and beware of him.

I sighed as I wrapped up my work. Finally, it was the weekend. This week felt like a never-ending one, and today, we all decided for our casual meet-up. I haven't met Grace since the last time at Carmine's. I and Grace weren't usually the ones to enjoy clubbing, but I had a lot going on my mind. I need to clear it up and relax. It's just for tonight.

I took the subway to reach home where Luna was already waiting. I wore a tight black mini skirt with a silver bra glimmering perfectly beneath the black shear top. I tied the knot of the top and let down my hair. I wore black stilettos and checked myself for the last time in the mirror. We both got ready and took a cab to the club. We both walked towards the bar and sat on the stools while waiting for Grace.

Luna was drinking tequila while I started with vodka. As I finished my second drink, Grace arrived in her beautiful red dress sparkling in the dark, and Luna was wearing a black dress, which perfectly complimented her red hair. Grace sat beside me and sighed. I turn to look at her.

"Why are you so tensed? work stress?"

She let out a heavy sigh as she ordered a drink for herself too.

"Family stress. They are forcing me to get married. I just have another year to myself. I don't want to get married so soon. I still have a lot to achieve."

"Why don't you date someone then?"
Luna jumped into our conversation.

"I have to know him first before dating."

"Well, do you have someone in mind?"
I asked.

"Not really, not after what happened with Noah."

Noah was her crush in college. They both were best friends. They still are, but things changed. Seems like it was only Grace who was in love with him the whole time, and he didn't even notice.

"Are you guys still in touch with each other?"

"We just chat over text sometimes since he moved to Italy. And he even has a girlfriend now."

"Do you still have feelings for him?"

"Maybe a little. I still can't get over him. He's my first love."

"Grace, you need to move on from him. He and you are never happening. You should find someone else. How about tonight..? Let's find you a hot man."
Luna chuckled mischievously, and I smacked her arm as we both glared at her.

"Hey! don't hit me. She really needs a nice hook up just like you."
She winked at me.

"Stop it already. I haven't even talked to him since then. I don't even know what to do."

"Luna told me you hooked up with Aaron Connor."

"It wasn't a hookup. For God's sake, Luna stopped exaggerating things. We just kissed."
I huffed and gulped another drink.

"Trust me! he is even hotter than those photos on the net. You've already touched his dick. You just need to get it inside you now."

My eyes widened on hearing her words as she and Grace burst into laughter.