Prologue

Brielle's Pov

"Ive never been so excited before im freaking out Blaise" Today is our 11th birthday, the day we are suppose to get are aceptance letters for hogwarts. The school where all of are ancestors went. Except for our father Merlin knows who he is.

"Bloodly hell Bri calm down."he says sacarstically.

"You sound like mother "

Before i could reply two owls and dropped letters on our laps

"WE GOT IN" we said spontanously

...

I wake up to someone knocking at my door, it was mother.

"Brielle, sweetie get ready were going to Diagon Alley with the Malfoys" mother said

I was extremely happy. It had been a week or so since id seen Draco and Cissy. I missed them so much.

I called my house elf Sammy an asked her to get me an outfit ready.

She gave me my purple knee length dress and flats and put my hair in pigtails. When i finished getting ready i went down to wait with mother for Blaise like every time we went somewhere, he has to pick out the perfect outfit. I think he looks absolutely fugly every time, like if a cat had a monster baby with a cobra.

"BLAISE GET DOWN HERE NOW"

"Coming mom"

He was up there for 30 more minutes.

When he finally decided to grace us with his presence we left for Diagon Alley.

...

As we walk into Diagon Alley im amazed.Weve never been around alot of people especially people who were purebloods before.

" Blaise, Bri stay close, we are going to meet the Malfoys at Delilah's Dessetery"

"Okay mom" we say

We start to walk to Delilah's when i notice a girl witg frizzy brown hair(i guessed she doesnt know how to take care of it) she looks amazed at the sight of Diagon Alley ,and so did her parent, she must be a first year too.

"Naricissa its so good to see you"

" I know its been so long Bianca. How the newest husband?"

"Well it seems he's disappeared and left me all his belongings, its really such a shame" she says with a smirk.

"Yes a shame indeed"

They both end up laughing a continue the converstation while they send us away to get dessert. The boys start talking to each other.

"It seems im still taller than both of you" i say knowing how they feel about the subject.

"Well you may be taller than me Zabini but you arent half as smart"

"Wow you would think Little Lucius would call me by my name since weve know him so long"

Draco smiles at the name like it was a conpliment.

"Well Brielle i wish i could say the same but you dont have a father"

"Well atleast he doesn-" Cissy interupts me

"My sweet Brielle its time for us to go shopping!"

"Okay Cissy im coming." I love shopping with Cissy she'll buy me whatever and anything she finds pretty but Draco pissed me off. I couldnt believe he had the nerve to say that. On the way out the door i glare at him at say goodbye to Blaise and mom.

Draco's Pov

I watch Brielle and mother leave to go shopping. I could tell i upset her but i know shoping with mother would cheer her up. Ill apologize later,maybe she looks a different way when shes upset i cant explain it but i like seeing her when shes like that it makes me feel warm inside i guess.

"Hey Draco"

"Yeah Blaise"

"Did you hear? People are saying Harry Potter is going to hogwarts too"

"Father told me he want me, well us to be freinds with him" Father treats Blaise like a son, better than he treats me sometimes. He says its because he wants the best for us and that Blaise should feel at home at the manor.Which he does, I dont think he could feel anymore at home when they visit, it makes me mad that he doesnt do the same for Brielle.

"Draco ... do you think he actually wants us to be friends or if he ... you know.

"I dont know yet B, i hope he just wants us to be friends.