1-5

Draco POV

I hear the door to the common room open. Weve been waiting for Brielle for about 3 hours. Theo, Crabbe and Goyle fell asleep around the first hour. Greengrass and Parkinson fell asleep at the start of the third and Blaise fell asleep about 30 minutes ago.

"Hi"
"Why are you all out here" she says getting a blanket and covering Blaise with it.

"We were waiting for you."

"You didnt have too you know."

"I- We wanted to Brielle."

She looks at me then looks at everyone asleep.

"Where were you?"

"I got seperated from the boys so i thought i'd walk around upstairs to not run into the troll."

She pauses

"Then?"

"Well, Draco my luck most be terrible because i did anyway."

My eyes widened.I fix my face.

"Youre okay right"

"Aww. Are you worried about me Draco."

"Maybe. Or Maybe i know if something wouldve happened to you my mother wouldve killed me."

She laughs

"Yes. Cissy probally would, wouldnt she."

"You are okay though right?"

"Yes. We beat that trolls ass."

"We?"

"Yea, Me and Hermione..."

I personally never thought that mudblood would be capable but good for her i guess.

"Harry and his friend were there aswell." She says a bit annoyed i dont bother asking why.

"Ofcourse the great Harry Potter was there." I say rolling my eyes

"Honestly Draco, I think you wouldve loved to see him the troll had him in his arms and was waving him around like he was some sort if doll."

I laugh and she starts to laugh too.

We stay uo talking for a little while then she says she going to go to bed and I should too.

...

For some reason we all agreed to go with the girls to the Hufflepuffs vs. Gryiffindor match.

"Well girls.. Do you see any cute ones."

Theres no way im hell i got dragged here for that.

"No. Pansy we came here to watch the game not to here you talk avout who you want to make out with." Blaise says as the rest of the boys agree.

Brielle and Greengrass start to laugh at us.

"Why would we, amazing girls come out in this weather to see stupid boys, that we dont know, play a game of pass." Daphne says

"Excatly Daphne, why would i want to watch this game that i dont understand amd frankly dont care about, its not like Blaise is out there and i can cheer him on or anything." Brielle adds on.

"Awww, so youre not a heartless witch i wouldve never know, i cant believe you care for me so much, Bri" Blaise says pretending to wipe tears from his eyes.

Brielle rolled her eyes then looked towards me.

" Get your friend please, Draco."

" He was your brother first, Brielle"

Before she can say anything we see none other Potter fly over our heads. It looks like a quaffle chasing him.

" Looks like Harry's the center of attention wherever he goes." Brielle says with a slight chuckle.

" Harry huh. When'd u get slow close to him Bri." Blaise says with curiousity on his face.

"Its not like that Blaise hes a friend of a friend."

Why does Potter have to be the center of everything.

"Hey guys can you come to my families winter ball?" I ask the whole group.

They all nod yes except Brielle and Blaise.

"Well Bri what do you think?"

"Hm thats a good question Blaise"

I roll my eyes at them. "Then i take yalls invite back."

They start laughing.

" Youre mom already invited us." Blaise says

Oh well i shouldve know that. Shes invited them every year and her an Ms Zabini take Brielle dress shopping. While i was in thought i hear the announcer say something about Potter being close to the snitch. I look up and see him head towards the ground like he got hit by something, most of the crowd stops talking, no one could tell if he caught the snitch or not until he pulled it out of his mouth.

...

50+ reads. Thank yall so much.