1-6

Brielle POV

Today is the day we go back home for winter break, although Blaise and I will probably stay in one of our houses here since Dracos's family is throwing a ball."Daphne, did you want to come dress shopping with me for Draco's ball?"

"Bri you don't even have to ask, I've seen your gowns before and I'm dying to know where they come from."

"Mrs. Malfoy wouldn't tell me if I begged," I say giggling"Wait Narcissa Malfoy does your dress shopping?"

" Yes, she and my mother insist on it," I say as we start walking toward town to catch the train." Wow, that's kind of amazing Bri you have two fashion icons helping you pick your outfits."

"I don't know what you're talking about your fashion taste is amazing Daphne."

"It's subpar at best, Bri." She says as we step onto the train.

"I promise you've got the best fashion taste in our year if not in Hogwarts. Look there's Pansy" I open the compartment door, and Daphne walks in, everyone is already in but us.

" Hello," Me and Daphne say at the same time. I then sit down beside Draco." It took you long enough to get here, Brielle."

"Oh please Draco I bet you got here 2 minutes before we did," I say rolling my eyes 

...

As we get off the train I see Mom and Cissy talking with each other. They see us get off and smile. I wave and walk over.

" Brielle it's so good to see you, darling," Cissy says giving me a smile.

"I missed you too Cissy."

"Wow, you're not gonna say hey to your own mother that hurts, Brielle." My mom says chuckling

"And you're not gonna say hey to your only son, "Blaise says as he and Draco are walking over. Cissy smiles at them as we start to head towards the car.

"How has school been for you three?""Have they been feeding y'all, you look so skinny?" Cissy and Mom ask us at the same time.

"We are fine," Draco says 

"Yea, and Bri's got a boyfriend," Blaise says smirking while Draco rolls his eyes. Their eyes light up.

"He is not my boyfriend, Blaise knows Harry is just a friend," I say rolling my eyes like Draco.

"Harry as in Harry Potter?" Cissy asked with a look on her face.

"Yes, why?" I ask back

"No reason, Brielle. Don't you have to ask your mom about the sleepover you want with Greengrass? " Draco says changing the subject.

"Yes, can I have Greengrass over to go dress shopping with?" I ask my mom.

"Brielle, it's about damn time you got to have your own sleepover with a girl." She says so excitedly, technically this wouldn't be my first sleepover Blaise and I have slept over at Dracos plenty of times.

"Narcissa, would you mind if Blaise stayed at your house when this is going on I want a boy free environment," Mom says

"Of course, he can stay with Draco."

This break was going to be something.

                                                                 A/N: TYSM FOR 50 + READS