1:2

Brielle's Pov

Daph, and me went to the main hall for breakfast, Pansy stayed to wait for her freind Millicent. While were eating the owls brought letters to people. My owl , Reid, brought me a letter from mom she congratulates me on Sytherin and told me to make sure the boys behave.

I hear Daphne scoff at the letter she was sent.

"What is it?"

"My father wants me to try to get close to Harry Potter. "

"Maybe he doesnt know hes a Gryffindor?"

"Maybe so but god forbid he ask me to be friends with the Weasely, that follows him like a lost puppy."

"I wont let that happen to you Daph. Why dont we try to befriend Potter. It could make are families proud."

"Or disgusted he is a Gryffindor, Bri."

"True, but we might aswell try."

...

As we head to our first lesson with Professor Snape. I actually know Snape quite well. Hes Draco's god father so hes been at the Malfoy Manor for most holidays with us. Hes actually quite nice once you get to know him but he'd hex me if i told anyone that.

As we walk in the door we see that Draco, Theo and Crabbe are here aswell.

"Hello Draco, can i sit?" I say pointing to the seat next to him.

" Yeah i saved the seat for you."

"Thanks Draco. Did you sleep well?"

" I slept fine, how about you?"

" I didnt really sleep i was up all night talking to Pansy and Daphne." I told him giggling a little.

"Well, im glad your making friends Brielle, but are you sure you can focus in class living on no sleep."

"Oh silly Draco i dont need to focus in class because i have you to focus for me."

"Whatever Brielle." He says knowing im right, hes helped me with anything ive needed ever since we were little.

Harry Potter walks in the room with the Weasley on his tail. Some of the kids stare in amazement and i can tell Harry loves it. I scoff at his behavior.

" When did you start hating Potter " Draco said with a smirk

"I dont hate him. I do think hes full of himself though." Snape then walk through the door. The class go silent, he walks around the room and examines the students

"Well if it isnt our new celebrity Harry Potter." Most of the class laughs at his comment.
...