You've pushed your limits

ADAMS POV:

I stood in my office after grace stormed out. I couldn't believe what just happened. Instead of turning her around and putting her over my desk to make her pay for the attitude , I let her say what she had to say and head home.
I started packing up my things to head home as well but I just couldn't let it go. she thinks she could get away with that type of behavior every-time ?
I did something that breaks company privacy protocol.. I went through the employee files and I searched her name.
"Here she is" I said as I grabbed her file from the drawer.
I scanned over the file and I'm reading through her information about her, on the top of her file it should say "BRAT" in big words across it. I continued scanning to see if her phone number was listed, and at the bottom, I found it.
I had to talk to her.As I dialed her number and listened to the phone ringing , she didn't pick up.
What could she be doing so important at 8pm on a Friday night? I found myself getting upset thinking of her with someone else. Why did the thought make me so angry? I can't let her have this type of control over me already.
Phone starts ringing*
I pick it up quickly thinking it's Grace calling back but it's not , it's one of my employees that works at a bar I own, Emilio. I own many bars and restaurants across the United States ,and every one of them seem to have a problem when I'm not there. I can't enjoy one night of just silence. I pick up the phone ,
"What is the problem now Emilio?" I say.
"Boss, I've lost control over the bar tonight. There's too many people and not enough people working . "
" I'll be there in a second. Stay put."
Arriving at "Bar 180"
As I get there, people are over flowing out of the building. I walk in and the bar looks like they are running low on drinks because how many people they are trying to serve.
I'm pushing through the crowd and throwing people out of my way. I can't stand drunk fucks who have no self control, throwing themselves around everywhere.
As I'm pushing through the crowd I see a glimpse of a face that looks like Grace's. I moved faster, and there she was. What a total surprise I think while rolling my eyes. In total honesty, I wasn't all that surprised. Many of the people from the office come here after work. I made my way to grace.
I grabbed her arm and threw her over my shoulders .
"Let me go jerk" as she is protesting and punching as I'm walking her to my office in the bar.
"Careful princess, that'll-cost you later".
"Who says you can just come in here and take me like this? What are you stalking me now because I hurt your  feelings earlier ?put me down now."
"I own this bar,along with many other estates. And no I did not stalk you...well not intentionally...I correct my self again, it doesn't really matter. I'm here now. I was called for help by my employee. . Did you not see me calling you earlier ?" I asked as she is still laying over my shoulders. I have one hand holding her legs and one hand over her bum to cover her. She wore a black lacy top that fit her just perfectly. And a small black leather mini skirt that you could see her perky ass every time she bent over. I didn't like it. It made me angry just thinking that people were looking at her in a sexual way.
She responds to my question, " ahh. I thought that was you which is exactly why I let it ring."
I got to my office and put her on one of the couches to talk with her, but I know my grace will make this a more difficult time then it has to be.
She reaches over to slap me but I catch her hand.
" I'm not use to being gentle, especially when someone is disrespecting me, I'm trying my best for you sweetheart. But you're pushing me ."
She rolled her eyes, "blah blah . Save it. can I go back to my friends now. I haven't even had a drink yet. I don't like spending time with you, at all. The other men outside this room have more of my attention then you'll ever have. "
Hearing those words leave her lips, I walked over to her instantly and picked her up and sat her on my desk in the office. I knew she was testing me.
"What did you say?"I asked her in a deep cold tone.
" n-nothing. I didn't mean it." She said as she puts her head down.
I lifted her chin up to force her to meet my eyes with hers.
"We'll see about that princess"
I reach my hands under her mini skirt and rub in circular motions on her sensitive spot. A moan slips her out from her mouth which is music to my ears. She's soaked for me. I enter my fingers and start pushing in and out of her. I keep going, picking up speed and pressure and her moans get louder. She widens her legs, inviting me to to be in her deeper with my fingers.
"Now do you want to repeat what you said earlier baby?"
She couldn't even answer, her lip was trembling everytime she tried to talk. You could tell the pleasure was taking over her body.
She enjoyed it too much.
" you want more ,don't you princess?"
"Y-yes sir"
"Then apologize"
" I'm sorry da-. I mean Adam. I didn't mean it"
"Don't correct yourself , who do you belong to?"I say as place my hand around her neck and force her to meet my eyes again.
"you , sir"
"Good girl" I praise her. I could feel her tighten around my fingers more knowing she was about to reach her climax.
I took my hands out before she could. She doesn't deserve to release. I wanted her to know me better , I just couldn't help resist her tonight. I pulled her skirt back down and took her off the desk. She looked upset that I stopped .
"Did you want more my greedy girl?" I say, pulling her body close to mine.
"y-yes"
I gave her a hard slap on the bottom that made her jump.
"Then earn it".